Chapter 15

A full day has passed since Striker's failed attempt to take Stolas's life. He was paid by an anonymous client to kill the prince by using a holy weapon. I then challenged him to a duel with him using a gun and me using a bow. I've won of course, but I wasn't able to know who hired him. But all that's important is that Stolas is safe, Octavia has moved on, and we are having fun.

I was helping Vaggie getting the hiking trip ready since everyone here wants to get close to see the mountain up close, but not too close. Seems to me that everyone wants to get to the place where I had a duel. And even to this day, I'm still popular.

Meanwhile, Loona was in her bed, struggling to have self control. Without her heat control pills, her hormones went crazy like angry hornets. She felt her womanhood soaking her pants and panties with a spicy scent of lust. She tried to masturbate several times in order to keep herself under control. But there only so much that would do.

"Oh god. It's even worse." Loona moaned as she placed her hands between her legs. "I can't focus...I...I..."

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

"Loona. Are you coming?" Millie called. This caused Loona to jump out of surprise.

"Y...Yea! I'll be there in a second."

"Ok. Don't keep us waiting, Hon." Millie then left to met the others, leaving Loona by herself.

Loona sigh. This is going to be very difficult. But for the sake of her sanity and our relationship, she will have to suck it up. "I can do this. I can do this."

* * *

The trip was going well for us. Moxxie and Millie are enjoying each other, while Blitzo is getting close to be part of it. Stolas and Octavia are enjoying the camp together as father and daughter. And Charlie and the others are having a great time together. And I am close to Loona, enjoying the fact I'm close to her.

But I notice something was wrong. Loona's been acting a bit edgy while putting her tail between her legs. I thought she needed to pee, but she told me it wasn't that. When I asked her what was wrong, she said it was nothing and tried to calm down. Unknowingly to me, Loona's heat was getting to her. She tried to hid the scent with her tail, and she was biting on her lips.

At the first stop, I offered Loona some water and snacks. She took the water, but not anything to eat. I was worried. I thought she was ill, so I touched her forehead.

"Bogy? What are you doing?" Loona asked hoping that I wasn't catching on.

"Loona." I said with concern. "You're burning up. Are you ill?"

"No! No...I'm not sick."

"Then why are you running a fever?"

"I'm not. It's..."

Before we could continue, Niffty told us the others are leaving us behind. We got out stuff and ran to catch up.

Behind me, Loona was now struggling a losing battle. Her panties are now soaked with her female juice the moment I touched her forehead. This was the 5th pair she had to change so far and was anxious if anyone of us is suspicious of her changing them frequently.

Loona was trying so hard to keep herself under control. It was getting worse. So worse that when ever she sees me, she sees me as a very sexy handsome man waiting to mate with her in bead in her lustful vision. This caused her to soak her panties so much that her jeans were getting stained. She quickly grabbed a towel to keep herself dry. She was getting hot and desperate.

* * *

We made it at the entrance of the cavern. The same cavern where we were held hostage by that assassin. It wasn't a good reminder for me, but the others were amazed by it, and how I challenged Striker to a duel. We decided to stop and rest before we headed back down since we're unable to go any further. Sadly, Loona was not next to me. I was worried.