Chapter 24

We were back at the hotel in my room where it was the least hellish like and more like in the living world. I put the sheep cherub on the bed and got the first aid kit as well as some water just in case he wakes up. Loona still didn't like the idea of having one of our enemies here and I don't blame her. But still, he looked terrible and desperately needed help. But I will keep an eye on him and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid.

As we wait, he started to move in his sleep. Whispering words. "No...no...I can't..." It sounds like he was dreaming. But what? What was he dreaming about? For now, I'll have to put my curiosity aside and wait. Suddenly, Loona got a call from her phone. It was the others no doubt wondering where we were. While Loona and I explained, The sheep continued to toss and turn in his dream.

* * *

"Great. Just great!" Screamed Cletus as tears still came out of his eyes. "We lost our way home. We lost our jobs. We lost to those filthy Demons!"

With him are Keenie and Collin who were upset. They were on a mission to help Lyle Lipton live and not kill himself, even though he wants to. Then the I.M.P, as Bogumierz, Loona, and Angel Dust acts as replacements for now, stepped in and tried to kill Lyle otherwise. It was showing life and death against each other, job vs job. The Cherubs finally got fed up and engaged in a fight with the other 3. This ended up with them accidentally killing Lyle and therefore lost their way home forever. Now it was a few days after the fight, and they were stranded.

"What do we do? Where do we go?" Keenie asked while trying so hard to fight back the tears.

"HOW SHOULD I KNOW!?!" Cletus shouted. "WE NEVER LIVED HERE ON EARTH BEFORE AND THANKS TO THOSE DEMONS, WE CAN NEVER GO BACK!!!"

The three Cherubs then sat as they tried to think of a way to get home. Trying to think of a way to redeem themselves and get back into heaven. All the while Collin was deep in thought. He wanted to say something, but kept his mouth shut because he knew it wouldn't be the right. But all that emotion bottled up and was ready to burst.

"Ok. I think I know what we can do." Cletus said as he stood up proudly and angelic. "We find many people who are depressed and help them find a path to enlightenment."

"It won't work." Collin said quietly so that no one would hear him.

"Oh! And what about the church?" Keenie added. "We can do Sunday service and feed the poor."

"It. Won't. Work." Collin said a little louder as he patience was wearing thin.

Cletus rubbed his chin while thinking. "That could work. Or better yet. we-"

"IT WON'T WORK!!!!" Collin shouted. He then covered his mouth in shock. He didn't mean to say it out loud, but it was too late. Cletus and Keenie looked at him in shock.

"Wh...what do you mean it won't work?" Keenie asked in confusion, while Cletus looked insulted. Collin knew it would come to this somehow, so now he just had to answer.

"Well...you heard what they said. We killed someone. I know it was an a-accident, but it's s-s-still a sin. We...We can't go home."

"Don't act like that!" Cletus spoke while grabbing Collin's shoulder. "It was all because of those Demons that we lost. We can still show them back in heaven that we didn't mean to."

Collin shook himself free. "Well...Didn't you think...l..Lyle was...a....a bad man?"

"We could have redeemed him." Keenie spoke up. "We could have-"