Chapter 9

Today was the day the I.M.P. moved back to their work. Their new building was finished and they were prepared to move their stuff back in. I offered to help so that I can be with Loona a bit more. I was sad. After this is done, she won't work in the same building with me. But I understood. Who knows? Maybe she can spend a week living with me.

"Looking good!" Blitzo said with a smile. "The building is a lot better than before!"

"It looks the same." Moxxie spoke.

"No quite." Blitzo said. "You see, I also added a new room for all of us to enjoy. Anyone want to take a guess? Anyone?"

Millie, Loona, and I were just throwing some guesses.

"A pool table?"

"A bar?"

"A gameroom?"

"Nope." Blitzo responded to each of us. "We have our very own movie room!" He then showed us a new room that's the same as any other room. It has a couch big enough for the whole family, and a flat screen TV with a Blu-ray player.

"Sir. Did it cost anything?" Moxxie asked with concern.

"Oh don't worry." Blitzo assured him. "I used the money we got from our client yesterday to purchase this!"

While Moxxie and Blitzo were talking about the money issue of their buisness, Millie looked through the movies for them to watch. I couldn't help but smile.

"Why are you smiling, you dork?" Loona asked with a smile.

"Oh nothing." I said. "except that this brings back good memories. Remember when we watch 'The Thing'?

"HA! How could I forget? That shit was crazy! And even so when I was messing around with you."

Loona and I chuckled as we hugged and kissed. Being with her was the best thing that's ever happened to me. But how long as it been since I've been here in Hell? Months? I lost track. But I guess time matters little to me since my beautiful Hellhound girl is here by my side. Just as Blitzo was about to show us a movie we can watch, a bell ringed.

"A NEW CLIENT!" Blitzo rushed to his desk after telling us to be in place. Of course, all I did was stay by Loona's side and waited for the client to come. Although I had to get back at the hotel.

That changed when I saw the client. She was like any sinner with horns and pink skin, red eyes, a tail, and dark purple hooves. Somehow, she looked familiar. Like I've known her. When she turned to see me, she gasped.

"Bogumierz?! Is that you?!"

I was surprised. Even Loona was worried.

"Do...Do I know you?" I asked.

"Bogumierz! It's me! Amanda!"

I nearly jumped! Amanda Berrisberg! One of the employees back 'Defense World' at the beach city where she worked as a Janitor. She was unfortunately one of the many victims from one certain man me and Loona hated: Hector Foren. Hector was a womanizer and an asshole who sleeps with women and leaves them when he's done with them. Amanda was pregnant with his kid due to him refusing to use a condom. She was forced to raise the kid until he passed away due to malnutrition because Hector refuses to pay for child support. Without family support, she fell into deep depression. Me and the other employees tried to support her with little to no success. I felt bad for the girl. And Hector refuses to help her out saying she's , and I quote, 'boring'.

Now after I died, she must have less support and commuted suicide. Because she took her own life, she's here in Hell with us. I never thought I would hate Hector even more, but I was wrong. Hector was the absolute symbol of my hate. And Loona felt the same thing. After refusing to date Hector and humiliates him, he kidnaps her and attempted to rape her. I saved Loona and Hector was arrested thanks to Carol. We haven't heard from him since. Until now.