Chapter 1

It's been a week since me and Loona made it official and slept together that night. I felt so happy. Not only did we admit our feelings towards each other, but we lost our virginity together. I will never regret it. It was the best night of my life.

Now, I'm working at the hotel helping Princess Charlie in redeeming Demons so that they can go to heaven without getting killed during the Extermination day. Some mocked the idea of the hotel, mostly that bitch, Katie Killjoy. In fact, when Katie mocked us, I scolded her and got the Demons to laugh at her. Even Blitzo find it humorous. Katie promised to get payback one day. I didn't care. She needed that a long time ago.

When Demons found out about my title and me stopping a madman, they decided to give the hotel thing a try as long as they get to see me. See that they're my fans, I decided to use it to help them out. Even telling them about my story with Loona, except our sex night, and teaching them archery. I admit, it felt good to teach again.

But now, somewhere on the streets of Hell, Angel Dust was up to no good again. Despite having a chance to prove redemption is possible, he misuses the free home thing so that he wouldn't be living with his boss, Valentino. Angel dust is known to get into trouble time and time again. And he likes it. Soon, he found a male Demon and seduce him.

"So hot stuff. What do you say we have a fun time?" Asked Angel Dust.

The Demon chuckled. "Sure. How's about we-"

Bam! All of a sudden, a net appeared behind Angel Dust and trapped him. This caused the Demon to run in fear. "Wait! Come back!" Angel Dust pleaded. Then he heard a foot sound. It was me. Using a customized arrow I bought from an archer store, I trapped Angel dust in a net.

"Come on Anthony. Let's go." I said as I dragged the net with him in it back to the hotel. I can hear Angel Dust cursing me out was I walked. I didn't care. He knew what he was getting into.

* * *

We were soon at the hotel. No was around at the moment. SO It was just me and him. Great. We both stared at each other for a good while until Angel Dust finally broke the ice. "Bogy. You got to stop meddling with my business."

"Don't call me that!" I snapped. "Anthony! What the hell were you thinking?"

"It's Angel Dust. And I wanted to give that guy a good time. Isn't that a redeeming quality? Helping others?"

"Not when it results having sex with a random stranger, you idiot."

"But Bogy I-"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!" I interrupted. "Only Loona and my friends can call me that. Friends I can trust. You? I don't trust at all."

Angel Dust was drinking liquor, obviously not paying attention. I quickly got my bow and fired an arrow at the bottle, shattering it to pieces. This caught his attention.

"Oh come on! My reputation was on the line!" Angel Dust said as he wiped his hand with a napkin. "What would people say if they found out I was going clean?"

"Is that all you care about?" I asked. "Don't forget: You get a place here, ONLY if you prove that redemption is possible and help the hotel. What you were doing is absolute shit."

"Why thank you pal."

"I'm not giving you a compliment!" I took a deep breath and crossed my arms. "I spoke with Charlie, and she was upset about it. And we made a deal."

"Deal? What deal? To have a harem?" He chuckled.

"NO! You know me and Loona are dating, you perverted spider!" I scolded ad continued. "Since we can't trust you to be out on your own, Charlie and I agreed that we will keep an eye on you, 24/7. Starting now!"