Chapter 7

Summer is finally here. And like always, it's hot! Even in here in Hell, the temperature is unbearable. Demons everywhere are mostly inside their home with air conditioning, playing at their own pool, or even living in a freezer. I feel bad for the air condition company running around without break to help their costumers.

At the hotel, all of us were in front of our own fan, trying to cool off. We were wearing light clothing to help cool off. Little to no luck so far. As for Demons with fur like Angel, Husk, and Loona, they had to be half naked in order to survive this dreadful heat. Although, Angel Dust seems to enjoy it more, but still wishes for a cool day.

"Son of a bitch!" Husk complained while trying to use his tail as a fan. "This has got to be the worst summer ever! I can't stand it!"

"I know, Husky." Niffty agreed. "I don't know if I can take it."

"Don't worry everyone. The pool will be ready soon. We just need to wait for a few more things." Charlie spoke.

"What else do we need?" I asked.

"We need some tiles and a water filtration tank."

I sigh as I sat down in front of my fan. Little good that did me. I decided to walk towards the freezer to get some ice. As I open the door, I saw Blitzo, Millie, Moxxie, and Loona all in the big freezer. "What are you guys doing in there?!"

"Isn't it obvious?" Blitzo said. "We're staying here till summer is over."

"This is really stupid and wastes power, sir." Moxxie argued.

"Come on, Moxxie." Millie spoke up. "You're here with us too."

"That's besides the point."

"Wait." I said while I scratched my head. "Why didn't you use the Grimoire to go to an arctic area?"

"We don't have it." Loona said.

"What? Why?"

Blitzo decided to answered this. "Because Stolas needed it for an Overlord business and Loona's copy needs to be repaired."

"Repaired?" I asked. "From what?"

"Water damaged." Millie said. "I accidentally left my drink on the copy, thinking it was a coaster. Sorry Loona." She made a sheepish smile.

"It's fine." Loona sigh with annoyance. "It's not like I damage your things."

"Yes you do!" Moxxie complained and counted using his fingers. "You damaged my desk, you ruined my avocado salad, you even downloaded a virus on my computer!"

"Hey! It's not my fault you don't have a virus protection program!" Loona sneered at him.

"OK OK!" I shouted, putting an end to a fight before it started. "Look, as soon as the pool is finished, you guys need to be out of the freezer! It's not a hotel room to sleep in!"

"What's going on here?" Vaggie asked as she approaches towards us. She stops to see the I.M.P. using the freezer. "HEY! GET OUT OF THERE!!!"

"But it's too hot out there! The fans do shit!" Blitzo said in a desperate attempt to make Vaggie reconsider.

"Well you're using up power! Power costs money!" As Vaggie said that, Blitzo dashed out of there and fell to the ground as the heat was getting to him.

I sigh as I grabbed ice and placed it on my head to cool down. If we don't get the pool set up soon, the heat is going to kill us again and again and again. Loona sat next to me half naked. My body temperature was reaching max as I was close to her. Only a few seconds later, she began panting like a canine due to this heat.