Chapter 31

It's been a few months since Striker was taken down and imprisoned by Stolas's special Hell prison. Things have not been easy with the Goetia Family. Since Striker failed and the truth was reviled, Stella had not come back ever since. Many calls and no answer. In fact, her whereabouts remain unknown.

Stolas and Octavia tried to make it through since they knew what Stella wanted: To kill Stolas for cheating on her with Blitzo. Stolas felt a bit lonely and visits the Hotel often just to either talk to us or help out with some tasks that don't request his presence, as being seen by everyone who claims him to be an Imp Lusting cheater. That was the last thing he needed. Octavia on the other was having a hard time recovering. But Loona and I stayed close to her in her time of need. Vortex often comes by and tells her he's sorry about what happened. She thanked all of us for being there for her. But deep down, I can tell she wished Stella was kinder, even if what Stolas did was indeed wrong.

Now it is December. Loona is 4 months pregnant and her pregnant bellow is showing. But this still causes her some discomfort: Her inability to find a good sleep position, her feet sore from the baby in her, her inability to drink alcohol, Frequent bathroom brakes, and mood swings. In fact, her mood swing became so bad at one point where she would insult Moxxie more often than ever. I knew she would blame me when the baby comes, but deep down I know she can't wait to hold her child.

As we were in bed at dawn, we were snuggled warmly under the blanket as it was cold. Cold winter in Hell. Ironic, isn't it? Still, The next time it happens, I outta buy warm stuff. But the hotel was still nice and warm. It was ok. But...I wish it could. As this was going to be my first Christmas in Hell. To be honest, I'm nervous.

I soon woke up and saw Loona sleeping next to be. I was close to her back since she was trying to find a good position to sleep. I got close and snuggled my head with her cheek. She wakes up and looks at me. "Morning."

"Morning." I then kissed her. Every time I do, I can feel the spark and I can smell her fur. They were blissful. "How are you?"

"Still the same." She said as she scoots closer to get warm. "I got up to pee like 6 times last night. And me feet are sore."

I placed my head on top of her. "Sorry."

"What are you apologizing for?"

"Making you fell this way since I put a bun in you."

Loona smiled. "It's fine. But if you want to make it up, how's about I do my way with you after birth?"

"It's a deal." Just then, there was a knock on the door. I got up and got my robe on and saw it was Collin. I opened the door. "Morning Collin."

"Good morning, Bogy! Are you excited?" Collin asked with a smile.

"For what?" I asked.

"For Christmas! That's what!"

"Oh." I said unenthusiastically. "But...Hell dosen't do that. Right?"

"Actually! We do here!" Charlie said as she popped out out nowhere. "Come on. We got hot chocolate!" She then ran back to the main hall.

"Wait for me! Save me some!" Collin said as he follows her.

I just sat down at the bed with Loona getting up. "Bogy? Is something wrong?"

"Well," I answered, "it's just...I didn't think you all would do Christmas."

"I didn't care about it." Loona explained. "Wasn't a big fan of the holly thing. But, I suppose it's because I didn't have someone."

"But you had Blitzo."

"Oh please. He's too much of a penny pincher for that. Plus, I really didn't think of him as a dad yet. That is until I meet you." I smiled. I was glad to see Loona saying a lot of good happened when we first met. She then looked at me. "Tell me something. Did the furries who adopted you celebrate that holiday?"