Chapter 17

The rest of the camping trip was a blast. We had fun making s'mores, telling stories, even partying like there no tomorrow. Sadly thought, it was time to leave. I sat next to Loona as we got on the bus to head back to the hotel. Next to us was Moxxie and Millie. I've been hearing them talking about adopting a kid soon. I'm so happy for them. Even though Moxxie can be a whiny little imp, he does have a good heart. Still, Loona couldn't help but play little jokes on him just to get on his nerves. I admit, it was funny.

* * *

Loona was on her desk reading her monthly hellhound magazine. Every now and then she receives phone calls about clients and their appointment with Blitzo to kill their next target. And sometimes, Stolas calls to have a private conversation with Blitzo. Overall, she was having a good day so far. Until she felt something.

All of a sudden, Loona felt sick to her stomach. She hadn't had any lunch and had a good breakfast with me before work. She thought it would pass. Unfortunately, it got stronger and stronger to the point where she needed a toilet to vomit. She quickly got up and rushed to the bathroom and puked a lot.

Millie was walking down the hall to give Blitzo the mail that came by when she heard Loona in the bathroom. Curious, she walked towards the door and heard Loona.

"Loona? Are you ok?" Millie asked.

"Y..Yea. I'm-!!" Loona couldn't finish. She vomited again. Millie was worried. If Blitzo was here, he would break the door open to help his 'precious baby'.

Soon, Loona was finished and felt groggy. Millie was kind enough to help her back to the desk and offered her some water to help. Soon, Loona was able to get back to work while having an empty trash can next to her just in case it happens again. And it did. In fact, this had been going on for a few days. Worried that something is wrong, she was about to call a doctor when a thought occurred.

She remembered the night we both had together when she was in heat. The night when we had sex. Loona's eyes widened. She used her break to get to the pharmacy to get something. After returning back to work, she grabbed a box and went to the bathroom. Inside the box was a pregnancy test, used for women to see if they are pregnant or not. After peeing on it, Loona waited anxiously for the test result. It came positive.

Loona stared at it for a long period of time, trying to process what she just saw. She decided to try again with a different test, but it came positive again. Loona was speechless. She didn't think it would happen, let alone between a Human and a Demon. The sickness was not a health problem, but was something that would be good new for a couple. Loona was finally able to whisper what she is. "I'm pregnant."

* * *

Loona was silent for the rest of the day. Thinking over and over about the fact that she is going to be a mother. The only people she told so far was Millie and Octavia. Both promised to keep it quiet until she tells them. Millie tried so hard to contain her excitement for her Loona, while Octavia was speechless and yet happy. But deep down, Loona was afraid. Afraid about her future, our relationship, and even our baby.

Millie can see Loona's saddened look. "Honey. Why are you so down? You're going to be-"

Loona shushed her to prevent the others from hearing. "Millie! Please!"

"Ok ok. Sorry." Millie chuckled a bit. "But seriously, why are you down?"

Loona was silent for a bit, trying to find the words to describe her situation. "Millie...I..."

Millie soon understood what was wrong. "Are you afraid?"

"Yes...I mean...to tell you the truth, I didn't think a Hellhound and Human can...you know. But...I just...I just don't know how I should tell him."