Final Chapter

Suho Pov

We already kill some of  the men and some are unconscious from the fight "where is father??" I ask as they try to find dad "we don't know, I last saw him heading to the North." Jhope said as I nodded "ok, let's go and find dad and Lisa." I said as we all search for them.

"Hyung I already checked all the room as 1st floor and there is no sign, Maybe in the 2nd floor." Jungkook said as we all went upstairs, "yuck..he is super broke he can't even afford a strong and clean hideout." Jungkook said as he made his face looks like gonna vomit and we all laugh a his antic "let's go, we need to find them immediately." I said as they nodded and we all went to find father and Lisa.

BANG....

As we all heard the loud bang coming from we immediately run, and we saw dad hugging Lisa as he was crying "n-noona???" Jungkook said as we are all frozen for a second "noona!!?" Jungkook said as he run towards them as we all came back and we immediately run "father what happened???" Suga ask father as dad is only looking at Lisa "i-i will tell you later,l-lets go to the hospital." Dad said as I Carry bridal style as we all run to the van.

Suga immediately hope to the driver seat as he drove, "father we can't rush Lisa to the hospital, they will suspect." Xiumin said as dad nodded "no we will rush Lisa to the hospital, only me and suho will be out." Dad said as we all nodded while Jungkook and beakhyun is trying to stop the bleeding "hyung faster her pulse is slowing down!!!" Jungkook said as suga drove faster.

_–_–_–_–

Mr.Manoban Pov

I'm now at my office fixing And sign the papers , while I fix the paper I saw all Lisa's photo "sorry honey I couldn't protect you again." I said as I stop what I was doing when my phi rang "hello this is Mr.Manoban, what can I do for you??" I said as the next sentence made me frozen "hello sir we just want to inform you that your daughter Ms.Lalisa Manoban is in the emergency room by now." The nurse said as I nodded "I will be there." I said as I took my wallet and car key and went the hospital.

I called my wife "hello honey." I said as I try not to cry but failed  "hello honey, why are you crying is there a problem???" She ask me with worriedness in her voice "h-honey they already found Lisa." I said as I wipe my tears "where is she ?" She ask me "as our hospital." I said as she Hung up "I hope you are safe." I said as I drove faster.

As i enter the hospital all of the employees bow at me as I ran to the lobby "where is she???" I ask him as he lead me to the VIP hallway "who is the one??" I ask him "two men came sir, we saw him Carry a woman at first we didn't know who is she but the man show as her ID we immediately call all the best cardiologist for an emergency surgery sir, we ask the men where did they saw young master they said they saw Master unconscious at the road we didn't see Their face they are wearing masks we couldn't ask them their name cause they disappear like a bubble." He said as we stop "sir young master is still at the surgery room, it might be 5-8 hours." He said as I nodded "thank you." I said as I sat down and sigh,I call them all cause they all have the right to know Lisa's status.

_–_–_–_–

3RD PERSON POV

They are all at the hospital waiting for the doctor, all of them are worried about Lisa especially Jennie who is now crying and can't breathe properly, "Jen stop crying Lisa will be okay." Rose said as she wipe Jennie tears as she bite her burger.

"Who is the person who rush Lisa to the hospital??".Mr.kim ask as he sat down "they say two men enter wearing a mask they saw Lisa unconscious and was shot so they rushed Lisa to the hospital, the employees couldn't ask them the name cause they disappear like a bubble." Mr.Manoban said as he is side hugging his wife "that suspicious." Mr.park said as the red skull look at each other.