Chapter 51

Lisa Pov

After I talk to Jungkook I sat down at my seat, [sigh😔] I think I can't ask Jennie out today, for sure she will be mad at me but maybe sh will understand me she knows I can't leave my responsibility at my group...

after some minutes the professor enter and he said something...

Hello class I'm here to announce that we will not have any classes for today cause we will have a meeting  and we will have a foundation day next week it's a camping and you all should bring a tent and if your parents are Available you can ask them to tag along all the professor are going on a meeting so no classes but you can't go home this morning but after lunch you can all go home...

He said and leave the room as all the students celebrate for the announcement, all the students left as I walked to the door seulgi call me...

Pran!! She yell as as I look back and all of them are now heading towards me...

Ohh hi seulgi, what do you want??? I ask her as I saw Jennie looking at me ..

Oh nothing, do you want to tag along with us?? She ask me as they are waiting for my answer

Oh sorry guys, I will be doing something. I said as I leave the room heading to the rooftop I call my men to deliver the flowers ASAP.

As I ended the call I took a pack of my cigarettes and lit it up... While i was sipping my cigarettes someone yelled at my...

YAH!!! I ALREADY TELL YOU TO STOP SMOKING!!!!

I look at the person and it was Jennie  I rolled my eyes at her and ignore her...

She was about to yell at me as I cut her by smashing our lips together as I move my lips she to respond at my kiss....

I pull our kiss and I pin her at the wall and hold her chin and Put my lip and kiss her neck...

And I also tell you that don't wear any sexy and reviling clothes. I said in a sexy way as she close her eyes and moan while I put a hickey on her collar bone...

Hon I will not ask you to go out with me but let's surprised them tomorrow. I said as she nodded, we are now seating at the bench at the rooftop while she is laying down using my lap as a pillow

Hon do you want to meet them?? I ask her as I saw her confused face .

Who??? She as me as I smile at her and tell her..

My dad and my brothers. I said as I saw her eyes widen

What!!!? Are you joking?? She ask me as I laughed at her reaction...

Yah why are you laughing at me do you think it's funny?? Imagine meeting the RED SKULL. She yell at me but whispering the last 2 words...

Hon I'm not joking and besides they want to meet you in person and  I already told them about us. I said as she shouts at me..

WHAT!!!! YOU TOLD THEM ABOUT US AND YOU DIDN'T  THINK THAT IT'S OKAY WITH ME!!??

Hon I didn't , dad discovered it's because he  ask our men to follow me and guard me and they always follow me everywhere then dad call me and discovered it and first they are disappointed but they said they want to meet you in person. I said as I hug her...

Ok I understand you but when??? She ask me

It's was supposed to be today but they all are in bad mood so  tomorrow . I said as she sat in my lap and hug me