Chapter 68

Lisa Pov

Now I have arrived at Italy just waiting for uncle's man to pick me up, while Im waiting I dial mom and she pick up.

CONVO

Hi mom.

Hello honey are you at the hotel now??

No mom I'm still at the airport just waiting someone to pick me up.

Ohh I see how was the flight??

It's good mom.

I see did you call Jennie already??

Ahm no yet mom.

I see I will hung up now and please call Jennie.

Ok mom I will.

I said as I hung up and Dial Jennie, but she is out of reach maybe she is sleeping or with the gang, I look at my phone but stop when someone call me "Miss Lisa??" A man called me as he approach me "yes it's me, are you mr.cha man??" I ask him as he nodded "yes miss Lisa, I'm really sorry I came late the car was flat that's why I need to repair it first." He said as he bow at me "it's good." I said to him.

"Miss Lisa shall we?" He ask me as I nodded and we went to the car and he open it to me "thank you." I said as he smile and went to the driver seat "so miss Lisa where do you want me to go at the manor or the hotel?" He ask me.

"Can we stop first at the hotel, I will just put my things and change my clothes." I said as he nodded and drive to the hotel, while he drove to the hotel I call dad (woo bin).

CONVO

Hello dad, I just call you to say I just arrived and heading to the hotel first.

I see i already call your uncle Cha and they are just waiting for you, so they can listen to your plan.

I see dad, by the way where are hyung and Jungkook??

Well your hyung are doing something and for Jungkook his with Jennie and her friends they are hanging at the mall.

I see dad, I will hang up now dad.

Ok be safe tomorrow ok love you.

Love you too dad.

I said as he hung up, I was looking at the view but I feel my eyelids heavy.

_–_–_–_–

Jungkook Pov

We are now at the bowling alley with Jennie and her friends tae and her ask me If I want to come and I agree and besides it's been along time since i enjoy.

"Jungkook do you want some beer??" Seulgi ask me as I nodded "thank you." I said as they smile and they are looking at jisoo who is turn to play, "so Jungkook do you know who is Lisa meeting in Italy??" Nayeon ask me "yes, it's dad friend they ask noona about business." I said as I drink the beer "I thought she will meet a business partner??"Irene said as i nodded "yes, after that she will meet the new business partner." I said as they nodded.

"When is she coming back??" Jimin ask me "well in 3 days minimum." I said as they look at Jennie "what!?" She said as they shake their head "so Jen where did you left Ella??" Chae ask "at mom and dad they took a leave for a month." She said.

"So when is the party??" Jeongyeon ask "well next week Saturday night at the Manoban Hotel." Jennie said as they all nodded.

"So Jungkook you are all adopted right??" Jisoo said as she smirk at me and I nodded "but how?" She ask me as I answer "some of us are child of the helpers and bodyguard that died one time the house was showered by bullets and my mom was one of the maid their the other are dad who are bodyguard and the other are noona friend the we meet at the park." I said as they nodded "sorry." They all said as smile "it's ok." I said we all continue playing.

_–_–_–_–

Lisa Pov

I was awaken when the driver called me "miss Lisa we are hear at the hotel." He said as I nodded "just wait for me." I said as I go out and went to the lobby and approach the receptionist "miss what can I help you??" She ask me "Lisa Manoban."  I said in my cold voice as she went to the computer "your room is located at 4  floor at room 16." She said as she gave me the key.

I went to the elevator and press the button to the 4 floor as the elevator door open I went to fing my room and I open it, after the I open my bag and change my clothes.

After that I left there room and went downstairs and went to the car, he drove to the manor.

Time skip....

We are now at the manor when "Lisa." I yell I heard and I saw eun woo and the other they ran into me and hug me tight "we miss you." They say as I smile "I miss you too guys."  I said "where is uncle?" I ask them "dad it's in his office we are just waiting for you to come so we can make a plan for tomorrow." Run woo said as I smile "wait I fill call dad." He said as he went to the office.

"So how is the other doing??" Mini ask me "they are doing great they are helping dad and for Jungkook he is with my girlfriend and her friends hang out." I said as they nodded "uncle said that your real parents knows about you already??" Junhoe ask me "yes they did and they are going to throw a party." I said as I gave them an invitation "here come at the party next week Saturday night at the manoban hotel." I said "don't worry Lisa we will come.", Dk said as I. Nodded we are cut off when uncle call me.

"Lisa." He said as I approach him and hug him "hello uncle." I said "Lisa thank you for your help I will be grateful for it.", He said as eun woo and the other smile "it's okay uncle." I said as he smile "so Lisa shall we start??" He ask me as i nodded, we all went to the meeting room.

We all sat as uncle talk after some more he finished "so Lisa what can you say?" He ask me "well as you say uncle this I the biggest transaction of the year and maybe the dangerous one we can put alot if you're men to the perimeter of the place just to be sure and some sniper as an exit plan you say it near the river so we can put down speed boat and some can in the land, just to be sure if ever the transaction not went well." I said as he smile at me "woo bin did great on, and I agree eun woo please call the other men and tell them we need them tomorrow mino can you call your friend and tell them I need some Sniper." Uncle said as they nodded.

"So tomorrow it's 8-9 pm Lisa." He said as I nodded, "are you sleeping here??" He ask me as I shake my head "no uncle I will sleep at the hotel but I will stroll first." I said as he nodded "I will ask one of my driver to drive you back to your hotel." He told me ask I nodded.

To be continued....

Guys vote and follow me thank you for supporting my story.