Chapter 65

3RD PERSON POV

They are all preparing for the dinner the kids are all curious who is this old friends of their dad's, while the guest are preparing their self for the dinner, the host are just relax well except for Lisa who is cooking the food for dinner.

"Yah!!! Faster we need to finished this an hour before they arey!!." Lisa yell at her team as woo bin approach her "Lisa relax, you still have time." He said as Lisa just nodded and stop what she is doing "sorry dad just nervous, I will meet them all well we already met them but not as lalisa Manoban." She said as she continued what she is doing.

As Lisa continue what she is doing as woo bin left her, after some minutes Jungkook arrived with some ingredients that Lisa needed "Lisa this is the ingredients." Jungkook said as he put the bag at the counter "thanks kook." She said as she wipe her hands full of oil  "guys can you take over?, I need to buy something and prepare." She said as her team agree "yes you can't master." One of them said it as Lisa nodded and head to her room to change her clothes.

After she changed her clothes she went downstairs and saw her brothers just relax, "Lisa where are you going?" Suho ask her "I'm going to pick something hyung and I will stop at my apartment to get my clothes

After she changed her clothes she went downstairs and saw her brothers just relax, "Lisa where are you going?" Suho ask her "I'm going to pick something hyung and I will stop at my apartment to get my clothes." She said as she fix her clothes "but the dinner will start in 2 hour." JHope said as Lisa nodded "yeah I know I will come back here maybe 30 minutes before the dinner." She said as they nodded "ok, just be sure your not late." Suga said as she nodded and went to her car to pick something.

________

Lisa Pov

I'm now on the way to pick something  for Jennie then I'm going to my apartment to change my clothes, if your asking me what I'm feeling well I'm nervous really nervous little excited but nervous.

After some minutes I stop at the flower store where ni order my flower, I head out and went inside the store "miss Lisa, welcome back are you going to pick your order??" The owner ask me "yeah lian." I said as she went to inside the room then when she went outside in saw the flower, "wow it's beautiful lian." I said as she hand it to me "of course miss Lisa it made it my self."  She said as I just smile  "thank you Lian, I will take my leave now." I said as I leave the the store and drove to my NINI's house.

________

Jennie Pov

"Jen what are you doing?" Tae ask me as she went inside my room "nothing much just watching videos." I said "Jen I will tell you something." He said as I look at him "what are you going to say to me." I ask him as he look at me nervously "Jen I think I like pran's brother." He said as I widen my eyes "w-what??" I ask him again "you like Jungkook?" I said as I nodded.

"OMG...OMG...." I said as I jump to my bed I saw him smiling at me "your not mad at me???" He ask me ask I Shake my head "no of course not, I'm happy you like someone and I support you." I said as he hug me and I hug her back.