Chapter 34

Jennie Pov

While we are making a plan, I saw Pran enter the cafeteria tae saw her and immediately shouts at pran...

PRAN!!!! HERE!!!! He said as we all saw Pran walking towards us..

Thanks tae. She said as she sat at the vacant sit near me.

Pran were did you go yesterday?!!! Jisoo ask as we all widen our eyes for what jisoo ask.

Ahh ahm, as I said I had an emergency so I had to go at Busan. She said as she eat.

Well yeah but you could have waited until the weekends, why? Seulgi ask smirking

Well I wish but I'm the only one who could solve the problem at the FARM. she said as she answer the question

You have a farm? I ask

Yes it's actually a flower farm. She said

Do you perhaps sell the flowers? Bobby ask

Well yeah of course, that's my business selling flowers that's why I took business management. She said but before Jimin ask her another question the bell rang....

We all head to the next class, which is dance class...

So we all go to the locker to get some clothes...

As we enter our teacher was now waiting for all the students to sit down....

So class as we all know we have a new student,pran can you please step in front and dance. She said as some students are murmuring

I bet she can't dance...

Yeah you are right...

I can't wait to see her dance,then we can humiliate her....

As she stand in front teacher ask her to pick a song

-----------

Lisa Pov

As I finish my dance I heard Irene and nayeon said to my performance, hehe I know I'm hot.

She is so hot. Irene said

Well great job pran, next is  Jennie. She calls Jennie as I sat down and she is picking a song.

As she finished dance she sat next to me, panting.

Here. I said as I gave her a water

Thank you pran. She said as she took the water and drink it...

I didn't know you can Dance sexy. She said

I blushes for what she complement me...

Thanks Jannie, y- you too your performance is good. I said as I bow and I feel a lot of eyes as staring at me and I saw her friends is smiling like an idiot...