Chapter 64

3rd Person Pov

Red skull are now having a dinner, while they are eating one of them intirupted "dad, how did it go?" Lisa ask as they all stop eating and look at Lisa "well it went good, we only talk about what happened and don't worry we are good now." Woo bin say as Lisa nodded and continue eating "by the way next day we will be having a Dinner and I invited my old friends to come with their family and Lisa I already tell your father your real Identify." Woo bin said calmly as Lisa choke her food.

Suga immediately went to her and give her water, as jhope patted her back "are you okay?" Suga ask Lisa "yes hyung, I'm fine don't worry." Lisa said as jhope ans suga went to their seats, "sorry if I surprised you." Woo bin said "it's alright dad, I was just a little surprised but yeah I'm good." Lisa said as they continue eating.

They are now eating dessert but then Lisa just want to tell you Mr.Cha want you to assist him with his brother to big transaction, so it means you will lead his team,  as for the boys I want you all to go at all of our factory outside the country." Woo bin said as they nodded.

"Dad.. when is the transaction?" Lisa ask as woo bin wipe his mouth "well Mr.Cha didn't inform me yet, but maybe next month same as the boys." He said as they all finished the dessert, "I will rest now boys Lisa." Woo bin said as he went upstairs to his room.

"Hyungs I will get some rest to I have a class tomorrow see you tomorrow morning goodnight." Lisa said as she kiss everyone check's and head to her bedroom she took a quick bath and dried her hair and Text Jennie before she slept and went to her dream world.

Morning comes...

All the helpers are cooking their breakfast as for the driver they are cleaning the cars that their boss using, woo bin came down first but after 5 minutes all of the boys came at sat at the table, "where is Lisa?" Woo bin ask the boys "she is still in the shower father." Jungkook said as he sip his milk after minute Lisa came.

"Morning dad hyungs,kook." Lisa said as she kiss their checks one by one "morning" woo bin said as Lisa sat and sip her milk (yeah I know) as they are eating "all off you need to go home early today." Woo bin said as he was reading the news paper, they all look at woo bin "why father?? Is there an emergency?" Suho said " no, but we need to go buy a new clothes for tomorrows dinner." He said as they all nodded "yes dad/father." They said as they all enjoy the breakfast.

After they ate breakfast woo bin left with the boys as for Lisa she went to the university.

Manoban's Mansion.....

They are eating their breakfast when " xing xing how is school?" Mrs.manoban ask "well it's good mom, just having some little problem at Math." Xing xing answer, "well don't worry I will find you a good tutor." Mrs.manoban said but mr.manoban cut her "well your mom is right, and by the way I have something important to tell you both." He said as he wipe his lips "so yesterday me and my brother talk." He said "you have a brother dad?" Xing xing ask.

"Yes, but you didn't see him cause we had a misunderstanding years ago and we just talk about it yesterday and he invited us for dinner tomorrow same as Kim's and Park's and with the golden gangs family." He said as both of them nodded as they continue eating after that they all left the house....

Kim's mansion....

They are all seating at the table with kai and Krystal, they are eating their breakfast when "guys later we will go and buy some new clothes." Mr.kim said "why dad?" Jennie ask because she doesn't know what is happening tomorrow "well we will be meeting an old friends of us same as all of your friends family cause their fathers and us are friends since high school." He said as.