Chapter 67

Lisa Pov

It's been a week since the dinner happened, after we talk dad suggested them to sleep at the house cause it's pretty late and they agree, the next day they left but we all agree to hang out and we did, now I'm pretty much closer to the gang and for xing xing he is shy at first but I approach him tell him about his late father.

Now I'm at my room just packing my things for 3 days cause I'm flying to Italy for the transaction that will happen 3 days from now, I already talked to Jennie and she agreed to take care of our baby Ella at First I suggest to hire a baby sitter but Jennie told me we can't trust stranger.

And she granted me that she will be okay, and mom(Mrs.kim) will help her, and for Ella's paper dad(woo bin) is working on it, as for my biological parents they are preparing the party for next week, though they already announce that I have been found so for sure the paparazzi are finding some crumbs but I will never give them.

As I finish packing my clothes I sat and text Jennie that I'm going to take a nap and by the way Ella is already at the Kim's house, the original plan was to stop at Kim's house but mom and dad insisted so they can take care of their grandchild.

As I was about to lay at my bed my phone rang it's dad (woo bin) I immediately answer it as I Head to the veranda.

Hello dad??

Hello Lisa are finish packing???

Yes dad, j already did, why??

Good just asking, but when is your flight??

This Evening dad 10pm but I will leave the house  7 pm

Well good, and I have talk to Mr.Cha and he is going to send his men to pick you up, Lisa this is the biggest transaction that you are in be safe ok.

Dad don't be like that I will be safe and besides eun woo and the other are their to, so don't worry I will come back safe and sound and did you forget I'm Lim of RED SKULL so don't worry.

I'm sorry I forget so who will pick you up??

No need dad I can manage.

Ok, I will Hun up now just call me when your leaving the house.

Dad said as he hung up and I Head to my bed and went to my Dreamland.

_–_–_–_–

Jennie Pov

I'm now at the living room chilling with the gang mom and dad left with Ella they say they will just buy some things but for sure when they come home they bought Alot for Ella, I already told them not to spoil Ella but they will not listen to cause they say they know what they are doing.

"So Jennie where is Lisa??" Seulgi ask as  she is hugging Irene "she is packing her clothes." I said as they nodded "but where is she going and why for 3 days." Jeongyeon ask me as I was about to answer "ahh she is going to her mistress." Jisoo unnie said and they all laugh as I threw the pillow at her that Landed to her face "yah!!!" She said as I gave her a glare and she shut up.

"She is going to Italy and will be having a meeting with her New investor." I said as they nodded "when is she leaving??" Nayeon ask me as she ate "her flight is 10 but will leave at 7 ." I said as they nodded "so Jen you never told us how did you really met." Bobby said as he sip on his cola.

"A week after the hostage taking I escape the house and guard, I went to the park that day cause I really missed her, there I cried but stop when someone gave me her handkerchief that when. She told me who she really is at first i didn't believe the next thing I knew we are at the hotel she told me a pass out there she told me how she is, what really happened and why she didn't come back she lost her memory and was coma for a month she even told me not to tell anyone and I did we always hang out every night when you are all sleeping peacefully then she asked me to be her girlfriend and the rest is history." I said as they nodded