Chapter 45

Lisa Pov

It's Monday today and I fixing my clothes cause dad texted me saying the driver will pick me up in 30 minutes....

I'm still surprised for the revelation yesterday, I would think that my foster dad and my real dad are brothers....

But I'm still disappointed for what they did to dad and dad tell me that he sent my address to the Manoban mansion for sure  some of the men or my real father is watching me...

I'm excited to meet them, but little nervous but yeah I really hope they will not ask me what we do for a living as if it's easy to say that "ohh we sell drugs and do illegal things"....

I got a text from the driver that he is outside the building I took my bag and left the apartment I already put some food and water to my pet...

I lock the door as I feel someone spying on me, well I Know who is that I just pretend that I didn't saw him....

Before a head outside I saw 4 van like I only know 2 van but the other 2 no I don't, I head as I saw like 10 man, that was dad's man they saw me as one approach me and took my bag  the rest all bow unison as one man open the van door...

We are now heading at the mansion as the other van is following is cause it's the men vehicle.... I was in the phone as I texted han-bin hyung that I'm on my way...

-------

Mr.Manoban

We are now at the front building, I ask my men to go out side cause yesterday night someone sent me a letter inside the letter was the address saying my daughter is in this building...

I'm with Kim and Park I was waiting when I saw 2 van park in front we saw one of the van have like 8 people exited and was like saying it's good as he signed the other man....

After a minute I saw a girl wearing a formal clothes, like she is going to the business meeting I took my telescope and I saw it's my daughter, why is she leaving....

I saw one of the man Approach her as he took the bag and the rest bow and she just head inside the van and they drive away....

Wait she is really familiar!! Kim said as we are waiting....

Right she is the one who will lead the venue at the foundation day she is Jennie's friend. He Said as we are shock...

I ask them to follow the van but we are too late we didn't saw the Van....

Should I tell this to my wife??? I ask them as I sigh

Yeah you should. Kim said as he patted my shoulder

Yes cause she has the right to know and besides she is your wife. Park said as we head to the company...

------

Jennie Pov

We are now at the class room I'm waiting for pran maybe she is late, I was in my world when the professor enter we started the lesson as I tried to fucus on the lecture...

After the class we head to rh cafeteria, we ordered our food as we are waiting for the foods, we talk about the camp...

So Jen when is the camp??? Nayeon ask me

Well dad said Maybe in the next 2 weeks, and he said the school will not provide a tent so bring your own. I said as they nodded...

Well we should go shopping cause we don't have any tent. Irene said as they nodded

Well you are right there, so when is the shopping??? Sana ask

We Maybe 3 days before the foundation day. Cheng said  as we nodded...