Chapter 21

3RD PERSON POV

As Lim hung on them mr.kang inform his men to put a big screen for all the parents can watch the live that Lim will do in a minute.

Sir they are live now!!!!!

All the police officer, parents are now watching...

Lim is  now on the screen talking

Hello citizens of Seoul, i know we're headline now, i'm here inside the Kim's university
With the  mayor's daughter the general's daughter i just want to take this opportunity to say what i wanted to say and you cannot do anything and  if you try to enter the fences of the school.

We kill 1 student  as you all can see  i have plan this for about a week, we knew our work is illegal  that's why we are now the most dangerous mafia in ASIA.

*As she said that all the people are shook even the students..*

We have come here cause i want you mr.kang and mr.yoo to beg me to spare your daughter's life.

*as she said that seulgi and Jeongyeon widen the eyes as there is a possibility that they might die*

You all know there's one group that is important to the school.

Mr and Mrs manoban how are you?? I know you're still finding the lost daughter.

Mr and Mrs Kim you have three children's here would you be sad if i kill one?

Mr and Mrs park what can you say if i killed your only daughter?

*as she said that sentence the Kim, park and manoban are scared of the possibility*

Seulgi, Jeongyeon you can go back! And please as I call your name proceed to the stage.

Jennie
Jisoo
Taehyung
Jimin
Rosé
Xing xing

*As she said the name of the children the parents are now on tears *

Well what a beautiful girl..

*She said as approach Jennie, and Mrs.kim is now crying and Jennie has tears*

And  the beautiful visual.

*as she approach jisoo and touch your face*

And handsome faces.

*she approach taehyung and jimin while she is holding  there shoulder*

Oh the chipmunk of the group.

*She said to rosé*

And the only son of the montalban even if  adopted i can say your handsome.

*Shee said to xing xing*

You can go back now.

*She said*

Don't worry we will leave but not today, you all will only knew if we are not here any More. For now if you try to enter i have my man on the rooftop watching you.

*She said as the live ended*

---------

At the gymnasium

Lisa's voice became cold as ice as she remember his father..

I know all of you will ask what can we get after we hostage this university, well the answer in nothing.

Why did we do this, because we want you all to teach a lesson I know you all are rich.

I know all of you have luxurious life my question is what is your first paid job?