Chapter 4

Taehyung Pov

As the jisoo noona talk to the person who hit us with their car,I enter inside the car and try to go back to slepp.then I feel someone is beside me I open my eyes I saw Jennie.

"Are you still really sleepy" Jennie ask "yes, and why do you care!!?" I ask "yah I'm just asking"she answer back.

Then we saw jisoo unnie heading towards us and then she enter."what did you take so long"Jennie ask jisoo unnie "yeah,why?" I ask to jisoo unnie"He just apologize cause they hit the car"she answer"what about the dent of the car" I ask.

"Really tae??? Your acting like we are broke" Jennie said, well she has I point "I just asking"I answer "ok..ok stop it "jisoo unnie said.... while driving "jisoo unnie..did you ask why are they driving fast?"I ask "well they said there little sister got in to an accident and they are on there way to the hospital" jisoo answer "but that did not consent them to drive past by limit" Jennie said "yeah Jennie has a point" I said "I don't know, but I just felt that they are saying the truth and.

As I say  there little sister got into an accident so I guess they worried " jisoo unnie answer us "yeah maybe" Jennie answer.

30 minutes we are now home

We saw dad waiting for us, as he saw us he immediately hug us

We saw dad waiting for us, as he saw us he immediately hug us. "Kids how was your trip" dad ask "well we got into an accident" Jennie said "what!!? why?!!jisoo what happened? "dad ask jisoo unnie "well someone accidentally bump us with their van" jisoo noona said"we should file I case" as dad said,our eyes became big as dad said that sentence.

"What!?/NO" we three said "why they bumped your car  with there van" dad said as he enters the house, we follow dad "dad they are in a hurry cause they are going to the hospital for their little sister"jisoo unnie said "ok..ok" dad said.

Woo-bin Pov

As I ended my call with suho I immediately enter the car.
Let's go to "M.K.P GENERAL HOSPITAL" I ordered my driver "yes boss" he said.

30 minutes later

As I step out of the car,I was immediately approach by my men, they lead me to the boys.

"Father" they all said as they approach me to kiss my cheeks "any updates about Lisa condition?" I ask "well she is now  at the CT scan room father" xiumin said"ok we'll just wait " I said as they all nodded.

30 minutes later ...........

I stand up as I saw Lisa in in the hospital bed .......
"Who is the relatives of miss L" the doctor ask "I'm the father of L" I answer "we have seen the results ok miss L" the doctor said "what is the results?" I ask "we have saw I fractured in her skull so we need to operate her asap"the doctor said "do what must doctor" I said "but Im not the one who will operate"the doctor said "if you're not the one... then who" I ask.