Chapter 56

Jennie Pov

I'm now at the house with the Gang cause they said they will have some drinks after we got to the mall, unfortunately I can join them cause I will have a dinner with Lisa and her family.

I'm now at my closet choosing an outfit, Lisa said I should wear black so yeah, after I finish I went downstairs where the gang are.

"Wow Jen you look hot!!!" Bobby said as I roll my eyes " what ever bobby" I said as I sat to the vacant seat.

"So Jen what's the occasion?" Jisoo unnie said " well I will be meeting pran dad and brothers" I said as they all look at me.

" You are meeting pran dad and brother?" Tae said as I nodded " and you are wearing that!" Jimin said " yes, what is the problem?" I ask.

" Well Jen no offense but you look like you are going to a meeting" Irene said as they all nodded while I roll my eyes.

" What ever" I said as I heard a horn, I immediately run to the door but before I goo I yell " jisoo!! Tae!! Tell mom and dad that I will stay at pran apartment!! I yell as jisoo and tae put a thumbs up and I goo out.

------

Lisa Pov

I'm still at my apartment but I will get going I'm just fixing my clothes, I head outside my room I saw my pets I put some food and water on their bowl and I took my car key.

I went to the basement parking lot and I will use my Audi R8 car I one use it thrice.

I hop at my car and drove to Jennie house where the gang are, I was driving when I saw a flower shop I immediately stop and buy some for her

After I bought I head to the car and drove to there house.

-SKIP TIME-

After some minutes I went into the village thank God dad has a house here, cause this village is exclusive for home owners only.

I stop my car in front of their house I hunk my car and,  I saw Jennie immediately hop outside the car and hug her "hi hon" I said as I kiss her lips "hello hon" she said as I open the door for her and I hop inside.