Chapter 10

Lisa Pov

I was in the dark room,when I saw a little girl running.......

I followed her

She was  running from a kids they are playing at a huge house. When someone call me

Honey be careful.a lady said as the the little girl answer

Yes mom.

Then I was being pulled I don't know what or who is it but the next thing I knew,I saw a little girl trying to pull her seat belt while the car in sinking, I tried to approach her but I can't move Im jus to watching her as he removed her seat belt she exit the car but the next thing I saw was she is floating at the river then someone pulled her out if the river it was a man wearing I mask and cap, I saw him check the pulse he then run to the car,I try to follow him but again someone pulled me......

I saw it was in the car that sink but it was now being pulled from the water,I saw 6 adults and 8 kids the kids are the one I saw playing with the little girl.i saw the 3 men taking to the detective,then I heard I shouts from that little kids group saying that some fainted, I run as I try to check who It was,but again I was being pulled.............

I was in a bedroom with the Little girl but I saw the little girl face,it was me the little me,when someone knock at the door.

Hi honey. A lady said

Hi mommy. the little me said

After they tell a story to the little girl...........

Now I Will ask you something.the man ask

What is it daddy? little me said

Who are you? The man ask

I'm

LALISA MANOBAN...............

After that I remember everything..................

I was in the car when the driver said someone is following us when they shower us with Bullets the the car fell into the river I bumped my head as I tried to pull out the seat belt then I exit the car ............

I'm lalisa manoban,the lost daughter of the manoban clan
THE ACE OF THE MANOBAN.......

I wake up I saw an unfamiliar room........

I tried to move my leg but I don't have any strength, then

I fell into the floor,and it was f*king hurt..............

Then the door open I saw my brother and father..........

LISA.........................

Jennie Pov

NEXT DAY......

I fixing my self cause I heading to the School.

I'm now eating breakfast happily.

Jennie why are you smiling to much today? Dad ask

Why?is that a problem dad?I ask

No, in just curious your face is always cold. Dad said

She is happy because of the news yesterday dad.jisoo unnie said while walking down stairs

Ok,but Jennie don't put your hopes high ok?,we are still finding the man who help that little girl and we are still not sure if it's Lisa. Dad said