Chapter 63

3rd Person Pov

A day after woo bin and his brother meet they couldn't talk properly cause the games will start and at night woo bin was occupied by a new business partner and as long as mr.manoban  will talk to him he will become busy, " I guess he is still not ready to talk to me"  that's what he will Mr.manoban say after her wife will ask him same as the golden gangs father...

"So today we will not have any activity, just catch up with your family member and bond with them this is our last day at the farm." The MC said as all the students went to their parents and familys tent to bond as for Lisa she went and enter the tent saw them cleaning their guns, "why are you cleaning your guns?" Lisa ask as she pick a pillow and sat " tomorrow we will have a transaction." Suga said "why didn't you tell me??" Lisa said "you and Jungkook can't come Lisa." Woo bin said as he put his Gun down.

"I understand it dad." Lisa said as they are busy cleaning their guns he didn't saw Jungkook "wait? Where is Jungkook??" She ask  them "well he went outside to get some fresh air." Beakhyun said as Lisa went outside and didn't saw Jungkook, she walk to the farm and saw Jungkook sitting at the swing taking to someone at his phone, after Jungkook put the phone Lisa approach Jungkook.

"Who are you taking to??" Lisa said "ohh your here, well I'm taking to the driver truck and he said he can't deliver the supplies to the hideout cause he got a call that there will be a check point." Jungkook said "what?!!" Lisa yell " I said they should comeback but they cant come to the factory cause there is another check point, what should we do??" Jungkook ask as he sigh heavily.

"Tell them to go here, and dump the supplies." Lisa said as Jungkook look as her surprised "what?? Father and hyungs will suspect what is inside the box." Jungkook said " don worry I can handle it." Lisa said as they went to the house in the woods, "and by the way what is in the truck??" Lisa ask "well guns,gold and some diamonds that Mr.montifalco paid us for his gang protection." Jungkook said as Lisa nodded they enter the house

They went to the basement and Lisa push a  secret lever the light went out and a door open, he and Lisa enter the dark hallway but at the end they saw a slight light.

They wear the coats as Lisa sat and took something on the fridge and put in on the microscope, "kook come here." Lisa said as Jungkook approach her "what is it??" He ask as Lisa gave her a space to see "look at this." Lisa said as Jungkook look and after some minutes he fell down "see that happen to me, I can't believe it too." Lisa said as she walk back and forth.

"What should we do about this." Jungkook said as he point the substance "I don't know, but for sure if the government will know about this they will definitely took it." Lisa said as she sat because of stress "Lis having this means a big responsibility if ever this will be out you might be in jail." Jungkook said as Lisa nodded .

" I was just bored that time so I dicide to to something, then last month I checked and this happen." Lisa said as she was about to cry, "hey don't cry, if the government know about this we will only have tow choice you will be the hero or you will be the villain." He said as he put the substance back to the fridge and lock it.