Chapter 69

Lisa Pov

It's been a day since we finished the transaction and if you are asking what happened it went well nothing much uncle cha introduce me to his partner and surprisingly they really liked how we work and are products.

They said they want us to be business partner to and I'm told them I will talk to dad about it and for sure is he knows about it he will agree, now I'm at the manor we are having lunch with uncle and the others.

"Lisa I'm really thankful for your help and same as all of you." Uncle Cha said as I smile "your welcome uncle." I said as we continue eating "and as my thank you gift for you I heard you have a girlfriend already, right??" He ask me as I nodded "yes uncle she is Jennie Kim of the Kim's ." I said as he nodded.

"I see, well I know you two will marry each other at the right time." He said as they all laugh at me as I blush " I know uncle." I said as he smile and give me a paper "what is this uncle?" I ask him as he smile at me "open it." He said as I look at them and they are smiling too and as I open it it's a title "it's my thank you and a advance wedding gift  too the both of you." He said as I was frozen.

"Uncle Thank you B-but I can't it's to much." I said as he click his tongue "nonsense Lisa you will keep it." He said as I smile as him "I'm really thankful uncle, for sure if Jennie knows about this she will be happy." I said as he smile "but don't forget to invite us to your wedding." He said as I nodded "of course uncle." I said as we laughed "but before that when are you going to propose?" Eun woo ask me as I smile "I really can't tell it we are still young so maybe in a few years." I said as I saw mini hyung looking at me like he is ready to kill me.

"Really Lisa!?? You and her is separate at an early age and still come back to each others arm and you said you and her are fixing the paper for Ella it'st that enough to prove that you are for each other." He said as I smile at him "you have a point there hyung." I said as they clap and a laugh at them.

After lunch we stayed at the living room when "Lisa what time is your flight?" Eun woo ask as I checked "sh*t I forget." I said as I look at them "eun woo I will get going now I will be late in my flight just tell uncle I will leave." I said as he nodded "I will and be safe Connor is waiting for you outside he will stop at the hotel and drove you to the airport be safe." He said as I bid goodbyes to them and we head to the hotel.

Im now at the room I changed my clothes after that I left the hotel and Connor drove me to the airport, as we stop to the airport Connor help me get my things out "Connor I will get going now thank you for driving me here." I said as I tap his shoulder and he smile at me "it's my job Ms.lisa and be safe at your flight." He said as I hug him and went inside the Airport.

While I was waiting for my flight to
o be announced I came a cross to what mini hyung told me, he really has a point we already sacrifice much time and maybe it's the right time to make her my wife.

FLIGHT 4895 ITALY TO SEOUL SOUTH KOREA PLEASE HEAD TO GATE 21...

I REPEAT FLIGHT 4895 PLEASE HEAD TO GATE 21...

As flight was announced i messaged my parents that I will leave now and they all said they will wait for me.

_–_–_–_–

3RD PERSON POV

12 hours later...

It's been four hours and it's now evening since all of the reporters are waiting for the heir of the Manoban, someone leak that the only daughter of the Manoban is coming back to the country and all of the reporters want to have a big scoop and they all want to see the face of the one and only Lalisa Manoban.

LOST LOVE (COMPLETE)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें