Chapter 19: It's A Date!

Writing this took longer than I thought. Enjoy the new chapter. I made a new cover for the story. Nothing fancy just, different. Tell me what y'all think!

Since that little incident, about 5 days have passed. Things are finally back to normal, with a little addition. Natsu and Cobra are now together. Of course everyone was happy for them, Lucy even questioned them because she was interested in writing a Boy's Love novel. Who'd have thought. They both declined, however. Yoko and Saito's house was fixed, by Natsu. Since he was the one who destroyed it. It's surprising that he alone did it in just 4 days. Cobra did help out though, feeling a little sorry for him. After construction, the house was bigger and better, so they all benefitted from it.

Exhausted and Hungry, Natsu and Cobra walked down the streets of Magnolia, wondering where to head to. Either the Guild, or a food place. Either way, they'd get food from one of them. So it didn't really matter to them. It was decided to go to the guild. Seeing as neither wanted to go and pay for the food, they went to the place where they could try to get it free.

As usually, the Guild Hall was as noisy as ever. It seemed a lot more rowdy then ever, however the two ignored that and headed straight for the bar. "Oh! Nice to see you two! How have you been?" Mirajane greeted and smiled as she asked her questions, receiving a scoff from Cobra, who knew exactly what she was thinking. "We finished building back the house! Though it was tiring. Thanks to ego boy, we got it done faster." Natsu replied, giving Cobra an unamused glare. "What's your problem?" "Your attitude, you totally blew off Mra." Cobra scoffed again. "If you knew what she was so happy about maybe you'd do the same. But forget it, order us something to eat." Cobra said, which sounded more like a command, which irritated Natsu but he did it anyways.

After about 20 minutes of waiting after ordering, Mirajane and Kinana came back with the food requested and served them. Cobra however quickly took the food from Kinana. "Thanks. I'll handle it from here." He replied and she smiled. "I don't mind tending to you Erik. it is a part of my job after all." "Its fine. Go take a break or something." Natsu, who was already stuffing his face, looked over at Cobra and chuckled. Knowing exactly what he was doing. Of course Cobra heard Natsu, and sighed. "Not entirely, Idiot." Natsu got angry quickly but Cobra continued. "She's basically been taking care of me my entire life. Even if I've done, the same, still doesn't feel right. So.. You get it anyways." A small blush crept its way onto Cobra's cheeks. "I know. And that's one of the things I love about you." Natsu gave him his signature toothy grin, which only made the shade of red darken, and the members near them that heard, just 'Awwwww'd'.

The afternoon had caught them now. Cobra was still by the bar relaxing and talking with Kinana while Natsu had gotten into yet, another fight with gray. Erza ended up getting in between the two, as usual. "Jeez... You two really need to get along better than this." Erza scolded, making the two frown, fold their arms and turn their heads away. Lucy sighed at their childish behavior and went back to his Milkshake. "Cobra! You need to control-" "Nope." Cobra responded before Cana could even finish. "He's 18. I don't have to treat him like some child, if he wants to run amok, then so be it. He'll face the punishment later." Silence filled the air, until Natsu blurted out. "You got a problem you bastard!? Who're you calling childish!" Cobra sighed and turned around on the stool he was on. "You. Natsu." The fire could be seen surrounding Natsu where he was so angry. "You can't deny it.. Both you and Gray are childish. Who argues over whether the sky should be Yellow or Orange!?" The entire guild began laughing at the two, who were now pissed. "Hey! Your flame brain started this! I simply finished." "No, you started this you Ice idiot!" "No! You!" "NO! You!" And they began arguing again.

Seeing that the two finally ceased their arguing, Cobra joined the rest of Team Natsu at their table. They talked for quite a bit, Lucy noticed how Cobra's playful hostility rose greatly with Natsu and how Natsu allowed it to continue, but didn't say anything. Just laughed a little thinking it was cute. "We should go and do a job tomorrow." Gray suggested, Natsu quickly agreed. "Yeah! I've been itching to kick some ass!" Cobra smirked. "Sounds interesting.. to say the least." Erza nodded as she ate her Strawberry cake, however, Lucy whined. "Do we have to? I mean.. We barely take breaks here." She slumped over the table. "Don't you have rent to pay?" Natsu asked. Cobra had gotten up and headed to the Request Board to see if any good ones were there. "I do but.. With so many people I won't get enough to-" "This one pays 500,000 Jewels and its just a Monster Slaying job." Cobra, who had appeared suddenly and quickly said aloud for them to hear and gasp in shock. Lucy was the first to grab the paper from him and throughly examine it. "I... I-I can't believe this! 500,000 just to kill some monster?! We're totally doing this!" Natsu and Gray began thinking of what they could do with that kind of money and began drooling. "Fish and Ice... I sometimes wonder if they're sane..." Cobra thought aloud, while Erza snickered. Her thoughts came to him after. "6.... 600 cakes?! How can you eat all of that?!"