Chapter 33: Moving On

A/N: So I'm back, and with something new! I edited the cover of the story. Thought it needed a new look so I whipped up a quick one. Anyways, onto the chapter! Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the end of the current ordeal, everyone made their way back to the Guild. The game plan didn't go exactly as planned, especially since Oracion Seis never showed up. Along the way home, they wondered what happened with them and why they never showed up, upon arriving to the guild they were informed of what happened.

"So that old man stopped you all from going, and fought all of you at once?" Gray summarized. "Surprisingly the old guy held his own, but I guess once his guys lost, he decided to run." Racer commented, which connected all the dots for the other to understand. "So he stalled them, to ensure we'd have a tough time with his subordinates and once they lost, he decided to retrieve their powers and retreat. Seems like we'll have quite a problem on our hands once he decides to show himself again." Master Makarov concluded, having heard everyone's reports. 

"It's time." Everyone turned their attention to the  sudden appearance of the voice, which turned out to be Doranbolt. He's returned with Lahar and his detention corps. "The council have been notified of the Elemental Wizards' apprehension; therefore the agreement has been fulfilled and the members of Oracion Seis are to be detained once again." Surprisingly they willingly put on their magic sealing cuffs. 

"Before we go, there's something I want to say." Midnight began, his cold gaze meeting everyone's own', more so Team Natsu. "I'm making it clear, that we only agreed to help to get revenge on those that caused us problems in the past." "We figured as much. If it weren't for Cobra's suggestion, we definitely wouldn't have asked any of you for help." Gray retorted, annoyed. He felt offended by his comment, despite them fighting together (technically) they still were being stubborn. "Cobra." Midnight turned his attention to a near full-body bandaged Cobra, who was sitting by the bar with Natsu. "We also did this to help you out." "Surprised to hear that, considering I left you all in Jail and never visited." "That is true, however, that is your freedom. We've all used our freedom to make our own judgement and decisions. We won't hold any ill will for following through with your freedom." Hearing him talk about freedom reminded him of the past, when they were all still a part of the same Guild, even when they were all trapped in the Tower of Heaven together. All they yearned for, was freedom. "I appreciate that. I'll visit sometime." For the first time i a long time, Midnight genuinely smiled to his former teammate, surprising even him. "Until we meet again, Cobra." With that, he turned facing Doranbolt, assuring he's ready to leave. "Take care of yourself Cobra. Remember, Love always prevails! Truth is justice!" Hoteye began, before being silenced by Racer. "He gets it! Don't get started with that again!" Everytime he began his weird speech of Love and Truth, Racer would get annoyed. "Next time you get in a jam, don't come running to us again Cobra!" Cobra only chuckled at his statement. "See ya around Cobra. Try not to get into anymore trouble, Pinky looks like gives enough trouble as it is." Everyone began laughing just at how true that statement was, and of course Natsu got angry at her playful insult. 

"What was that?! Who you calling Pinky? You wanna go?!" Natsu's fists became cloaked in flames.

"He's pretty troublesome, but that makes him all the more appealing. Isn't that right, Natsu?"

"Hell yeah! Same applies to you too Cobra!" He widely grinned as he agreed.

"I beg to differ." She playfully added, walking over to the others. once there, they all exited the guild with the Detention Corps and headed back to the council.