Chapter 11: Ending War

The battle against the Dragons and Dragon Slayers raged on. Cobra was having difficulty damaging the Rock Dragon. His poisonous attacks were doing little to no damage. "Tch.. This isn't getting anywhere.." The dragon laughed as he attacked Cobra, but he was able to evade it. "Unless you can break through my scales, your poison has no effect on me!" Cobra decided to not waste his magic power and come up with a strategy. "His scales are too tough for me to get through.. Therefore.. This is not my kind of opponent.. But maybe I can poison another dragon! If I do that.. Then it'll be able to fight giving us a greater advantage." He devised his plan and made a run for it, heading to the closest Dragon which just happened to be Zirconis, the dragon Wendy was fighting. The Rock Dragon had been chasing Cobra causing to the two dragons to collide and argue for whatever reason. "Wendy!" Carla flew back down to the ground and landed Wendy beside Cobra. "Cobra-san! What are you doing here?" Cobra interrupted her. "Listen, we'll talk later. I need to switch with you for a second. Take on the Rock Dragon for now and I'll take out this one.. Then I'll come and help if needed.." He explained, leaving the two before even hearing what they had to say, he ran in and attacked Zirconis. "Poison Dragons Sharp Horn!" Landing his fist onto the Dragons back, the attack spread and the poison was able to seep through due to his considerably weaker scales. "What the.. What kind of magic is this human using!? My body is growing numb.." "He's a dragon slayer of poison, so it means he-" before the rock dragon finished, Wendy got his attention by attacking it with a Sky Dragons Wing Attack. "I'm your opponent!" The Rock dragon laughed and turned his attention away from Zirconis and Cobra. "What's a little girl like you gonna do to me!? This'll be boring!"

Zirconis fell to the ground unable to move thanks to Cobra's poison. Though he took a lot of damage he knew a way to defeat them. "Heh.. Looks like I'm your saviours." He said cockily to the others around before heading to Wendy. Just then, Happy appeared. "Cobra? I thought you were jail?" "I'll explain later, do me a favour and fly me to another dragon. Wendy, can you handle him for now?" He asked Happy then looked over to Wendy. "Yes! This isn't as hard, I'll be okay!" Cobra nodded and flew away with Happy towards another Dragon.

Laxus and the others had been having a hard time against Atlas Flame, since none of their attacks were inflicting damage. "Happy, fly as fast as you can then drop me on top of him.. I'll render his body useless!" "Aye sir!!" Happy flew at high speed and dropped launched Cobra towards Atlas Flame, which surprised the others. "Poison Dragons Twin Fang!" Two poisonous snake shaped clouds of poison flew towards the flame dragon but got burned off upon contact. "What!? How is that possible!?" Cobra landed near to Laxus and his team and received suspecting stares. "Look, I'm obviously on your side.. So quit staring and more attacking!" Happy left then to aid Natsu.

Even though Cobra was there with them, their attacks were still having no effect on Atlas Flame. "My hellfire burns off all kinds of magic. You humans don't stand a chance against me." Just then, happy returned, this time he had Natsu. "Natsu!? What's he..." Cobra asked as he watch Natsu fall onto Atlas Flame but stopped midway, hearing his plan. "Eating it.." Natsu told them to go and handle the other dragons while he dealt with that one. Laxus headed in the direction of Wendy to aid her, while Cobra headed towards the closer Dragons which happened to be the ones Sting & Rogue were fighting.

Having used a considerable amount of power, Cobra had snuck his way close to the dragon Rogue was fighting. "I've taken a lot of damage, and my magic is dropping.. I've gotta be more careful." He then jumped on the Dragons back, surprising both it and Rogue. Cobra clawed into the dragon, making a cut in its skin then using his Dragon Roar to make a large amount of poison to enter its body. "What're you doing!?" Just as Rogue asked, Cobra was knocked away by his tail. "I poisoned him, and so you can defeat him!" He shouted as he flew away. "He hit him pretty hard.. Who was that anyways?"