Chapter 31: Unbridled Wrath

Enjoy the goodness I present~

After a long ride, they finally arrived at the base of the mountain. It was early in the day, and suspiciously quiet. After the assault they made on Fairy Tail, you'd think that they would at least take some measures to secure the path to their domain. Yet, they haven't encountered a single road block yet. Currently they area they were in was an open area. Not many trees or bushes as a normal greenery - mountainous area would have. Their team neared the peak on the mountain, however came to a stop. They finally came face to face with their adversaries.

"Welcome, Fairy Tail." Altair spoke as she quickly descended from the sky. She confirmed that there were only six of them, however her gaze became fixated upon Wendy; Noticing she was the Sky Dragon Slayer.

A lightning bolt crashed into the ground beside Altair, revealing the Lightning Wizard Raino. He wore a hardened expression, one that showed how serious and intense he probably was. "So you actually came."

The ground shook violently for a second, before a small crater opened right beside Raino. A familiar face emerged from the ground. It was none other than Jinrei. He bumped his fists together, ecstatic to fight again. "I'm going to look forward to clobbering you all again!"

A wad of flames dropped in beside Jinrei, surprising them, however Natsu and Cobra knew exactly who it was. "Look at what the cat dragged in. A couple of soon to be dead rodents!" The fire ceased, revealing Katsu. He wore a devilish grin as his gazed locked onto Natsu. Natsu didn't fail to notice, and out of instinct, smiled. "Looks like someone is ready for another match." He teased, seeing the others bandaged arm with a cast made it aware that it was healed.

Out of all the flashy entrances, the last wasn't as flashy at all. It actually had zero flash. Mizura, the Elemental Wizard of Water merely walked over from atop the hill beside Altair. "How nice of you to come, Fairy Tail. I hope you're ready for your demise."

With everyone now here, the battle was about to commence. "Before we start, there's something I'd like to ask." Erza stepped forward before them all, cautiously. "Go ahead. It'll be your last question." Katsu replied, looking rather confident and cocky. To him, this was already a guaranteed victory. "Why us? Why are you targeting Fairy Tail specifically?" There was a small silence before Mizura finally answered her question. "It's simple really. Fairy Tail is the number one Guild here in Kingdom of Fiore. Take you out, and no one would dare get in the way of our Master Plan." "Plan? What are you people plotting?" Gray became slightly concerned, wondering just what they guys were up too.

"We're going to take over." Jinrei responded. Despite hearing this, the Fairy Tail members weren't that surprised in the slightest. "You don't seem too surprised. It's not your average hostile takeover." Lucy couldn't resist. "Oh really? How so? It seems all the same to me." Altair was the one to answer this time. "There are quite a number of scenarios here in the world that occur that shouldn't. Time and time again, people make the wrong turn when given different paths. We're going to correct that." This was when they got a reaction out of everyone. 

"What a load of bullshit!" Cobra began. "Who the hell are you to decide what gets to be done?" Erza continued. "You all sound no better than people wanting to simply rule over and dictate others' lives!" Despite her calm tone, it was clear that Lucy wasn't having none of that.

"That's rich coming from you fools." Mizura interrupted, clearly irritated. "What's that supposed to mean?" "Just what I said. Who are you to decide what should be and shouldn't be? Weren't you the ones that were about to engage the Magic Council just to keep a Criminal free just because he 'suffered'?" This seemed to trigger Natsu, as he was about to make a move, but Cobra stopped him. Cobra, looking just as upset as he. "He deserved to be locked up. It's a shame we couldn't defeat them when we fought... Just like how its a shame we couldn't just outright get rid of Fairy Tail; the Guild known for housing a bunch of delinquents." Gray smirked as his fist collided with his other hands palm. "Looks like these 'delinquents' are about to beat your asses!"