Chapyer 20: The Preparation

Finally got this chapter out! Been busy with finals and such, but now I'm done so expect faster updates in the future. Enjoy!

Having decided the time and day for their first date, Cobra began wondering what exactly would they do. He planned on going out to eat. but where? Then what after that? The questions just flooded his mind the day after the whole arrangement. Cobra laid in his bed just staring at the ceiling while thinking. The sun had been up for a while now, and so were the other residents of the house. Saito and Yoko. They both had been preparing breakfast at the time now, and thought it was about time to call up Cobra. "Go set the table for me. I'll go and call Cobra." Yoko said as she walked to his room, leaving Saito there gathering the plates and utensils.

"Hey sleepy head. Time to get up. breakfast is ready." Yoko said as she knocked on the door. After a few minutes and no reply or movement, she opened the door and walked in. "Since when do you slee-" Her sentence was interrupted from seeing him naked in front of his drawer. "..." A brief, very brief, silence before a sudden outburst. "CAN'T YOU KNOCK!?! I'M ABOUT TO SHOWER THEN COME OUT! GET OUT OF HERE!!" Cobra bellowed while holding a piece of clothing in front of his private area only, due to it being underwear what he picked up first. "I-I had no idea.. I forgot you have your own shower.. I'll just escort myself out~!" She said nervously as she walked out and closed the door. 'Who have thought... Seeing that kind of body makes me wish I were younger.. and that he was straight..' Yoko thought to herself as she stood in front of his door with a devilish smirk. Saito saw her there just standing and wondered what she was doing.

Being as flustered and embarrassed as he was, he didn't catch that last thought from Yoko. "Ugh.. Let me hurry up and put on clothes... next thing I know Saito will come bursting in.." He thought to himself as he headed for the shower. While showering he thought many things that he could do with natsu on their date, but eventually throw them all out the window. He wanted it to memorable, since it was some special thing.

After his bath, Cobra got dressed in his regular clothing of a Black Undershirt, Red Pants with Black straps going diagonally on and his white lab coat. he came out for breakfast and saw Saito sitting down watching television. 'Seems like he ate already..' He thought as he walked in the kitchen and saw Yoko sitting down reading a book of some sort. "Since when do you read?" He asked as he came in place his food on to heat up. Yoko only let out a slight chuckle. "Always have. Just never had any good books, until I met your guildmate." She had been referring to Levy, who, has a treasure trove of books surrounding her dorm room at the guild's female dorm. "Ahh I see... Figured it'd be that bookworm. Well whatever."

Cobra was now just sitting and staring off into space, wondering what next to do. Yoko noticed and put the book down, waving her hand in front of him to get his attention. "H-Huh? what?"He asked, snapping back to reality. "What's on your mind? You seem worried about something." Cobra sighed as he began explaining, deciding to seek advice on the subject. Yoko laughed. "Is that all? Man you suck." Cobra surpressed the urge to respond, which was hard to do. "All you gotta do is, have a fun time. Get to know him better, that's all. Ask questions and crack a few jokes, and enjoy the food." Yoko explained. "Of course, no sex on the first date." Cobra blushed. "You didn't have to tell me that! But yeah... I got it... thanks. Now.. Just to see what-" Before he continued, someone knocked on the door calling for Cobra.

"Erza? Lucy? What do y'all want?" He walked over and opened the door, seeing the two in their usually clothing. "You're coming with us!" A sharp and strong grip from Erza to his arm, and they were out of sight. Leaving Yoko and Saito just staring, surprised a little. "Sorry, she's a little too excited. We'll be borrowing him to help him prepare for tomorrow." Lucy said before closing the door and running off to Erza. "Hey mom, are all girls like that?" "No son... Just a large portion... Emphasis on large..."