Chapter 10: Cobra's Return

So my exams are finally done, now I can update a lot more frequent. Enjoy!

In his cell, Cobra was dead asleep. It was the night after the Grand Magic Games, July 6th, 11:59pm. It was peaceful and quiet, for a while longer. At 12:01am Midnight, Cobra woke up suddenly, a strange feeling being present. "... What's going on?" He quickly slid on his shirt and stood up, walked over to the window and looked out. He could sense something was going on, but couldn't tell what. He only knew he had the sudden urge to fight.

Having now informed the different guilds of what has been happening and what's to unfold, the Guilds all came together to fight out the impending threat of 10,000 dragons. A few minutes passed and it was time, they opened the door of the portal that was said to be able to eradicate the 10,000 dragons; Eclipse.

Cobra was still staring out his window, having the same feeling from earlier. He wondered if it was related to his earlier feeling. Not another minute passed before Lahar had appeared in front of his cell, breathing heavily. Cobra spun around after hearing his gasps. "What's going on Lahar?" He took about a minute to regain his breathe and spoke. "We need your help.. We're under attack by Dragons!" Shock spread across his face, never did he imagine that Dragons were still around (besides Acnologia), nor did he think they'd request his help. "So that must explain this strange feeling of wanting to rip something to shred. Fine, I'll help but, I have just one condition." Lahar's expression didn't change as he unlocked his cell. "What condition are you talking about?" Cobra walked out beside him and smirked. "I'll let your Chairman know.. As soon as you take me there."

The portal had opened, but instead of slaying dragons, they actually came through. Thanks to Lucy and Yukino, the portal was closed before more dragons could come through. But they had to deal with the seven that came through. They were running amok, following their orders from the Future Rogue to annihilate all the wizards present.

At this moment, a Rock Dragon was attacking Fairy Tail, the Dragon Slayers split up to each take on the dragons and the four that resided within Fairy Tail were elsewhere battling. "We're in big trouble.. None of our attacks are having an effect!" Gray exclaimed as he barely dodged the Dragons attack. "No matter the amount of years to pass, humans will always remain weak!" The Rock Dragon then prepared to attack but was struck in his back. "What's that!?" Erza asked as she watched a Crimson Cloud drift in the area. "I can hear it... The cries of chaos and despair.." She instantly knew who it was upon hearing his voice. "Cobra!" The other guild members looked at her surprised, they all thought he was jailed. Soon after another attack was landed onto the Rock Dragon. "I'm back, and ready to run amok! You all go somewhere else, this monstrosity is mine!" Cobra landed another attack onto the Dragon, infuriating it. "Humans!" The Dragon made a loud roar causing a shockwave to knock him off his back. Cobra landed easily and smirked. "Such a loud coarse voice.. I can't bear to hear it."

Natsu was atop the Dragon that the Future Rogue rode, currently fighting him. "7? Don't you think.. You're making a miscalculation?!" Rogue asked as he knocked back a bit by Natsu's attack. "I can hear him." He had cocky grin as they continued their fight. "So that's it eh Natsu? Time Travel... Something I didn't know was possible.. But it looks like this isn't gonna be easy." Cobra said to himself as he got up from the collapsed building, which was standing before he got knocked into it. "I don't plan on losing you rock monstrosity.. Bring it on!"

And that's the end of this chapter! So, after this little fight with the dragons, what do you guys think will happen? Or what would you guys like to see? I'm open to.all ideas. :D Gotta admit.. This was kind of short. ><