Chapter 23: Sad Departure

The relationship between Natsu and Cobra couldn't have been better, as most say. They're together most of the time. Doing jobs,  going on dates frequently and such. They even started living together, which made Saito pretty sad however, he sees him just about every day. Today was a special day, today was Saito's birthday and Cobra promised him he'd spend the day with him.

It was only 7am, yet Cobra was already awake. He quickly went to take a shower and by surprise, Natsu was awake. "You're up already? You usually sleep until 9 at least.." Natsu shrugged his shoulders simply saying that he wasn't really tired. Cobra let it go and continued getting ready. "So.. you're gonna be out all day today huh..?" Natsu asked, sounding a bit depressed. Cobra had been putting on his pants when he asked. "Yeah.. I guess so. Is something wrong?" Natsu claimed nothing was wrong, but Cobra was too smart for that. 

"Don't tell me your jealous of a 8 year old.." Cobra teased, earning a punch from natsu. "That isn't even funny you idiot!" Cobra laughed. The punch was worth his reaction. "Relax.. I'll be back later alright? One day without me won't kill you Pinky." Natsu sighed and shrugged him off, heading into the bathroom. he too, took a shower and after about 20 minutes, came out and saw Cobra fully dressed. "You look good." "Don't I always?" Natsu didn't have a retort for that, he simply took it. "So where do you plan on going anyways?" He asked as he flopped down on the hammock. "Amusement park. The new one that opened in Oak Town, I think that's it. But first we'll stop by 8Island. He's wanted to go there for a while after hearing how good the food was, and the fact that they use Magic to cook the food." Cobra spoke, sounding a bit uninterested.

Cobra was about to head out, and noticed Natsu was still in just the towel. "What? Gonna stay like that till I get back?" Instead of verbally answering, he just thought. 'maybe.. I mean, the others aren't here, they went on jobs already.' Cobra sighed. "Listen, go to the guild, have fun, relax. I'm sure you'll be fine. I already made a promise." Cobra spoke as he sat on the bed, Natsu then sat up and looked at Cobra intently. "Fine.. but.. Can we.. do that before you go?" Cobra had a straight face, and smirked. "About time you asked. I thought you wouldn't have waited till I left, pinky." "Hey! I already told-''. He was silenced by a kiss to the lips, which he quickly gave into. Wanting it so bad, Natsu became aroused and it was quite obvious. "Look at that. Something's sticking up through here.. I wonder what it is." Cobra teased, as his hand slowly made it's way down to Natsu's crotch area. Grabbing onto his erected member still hidden by the towel, he stroked him vigorously from the start.

Planting kisses and bites all around Natsu necks and chest, as he stroked him, had the said male shaking with pleasure. "Ahh.. E-Erik.. I'm gonna.." In no time, Natsu's load burst all under the towel. Some of it even landed on the ground. "And that's my cue." Cobra removed his hand and used the towel to clean it off, before standing up and stretching. "You can't be seriously leaving after just that?" "You fell asleep on me during our first time.. remember?" He fell silent. "Relax. Later we'll finish up, besides. You're way to quick. In just about 10 minutes and you let loose? We'll have to change that." He spoke in a seductive, yet threatening tone. "I dunno if I should be happy or scared..." Cobra fixed his clothes and turned back to Natsu, kissing him once more. "Will you relax? Regardless of it.. We'll be together. Forever, got it?" Natsu stood in embarrassment as he spoke, making him smile widely. "Yeah, of course!" Cobra finally left now, and was on his way to Saito and Yoko's place.

It took roughly 20 minutes to reach there. He waited outside the door as he knocked on it, however the sight that greeted him surprised him. "Cobra! You're here!" Saito cheerfully said as he hugged him by the waist, however Cobra could hear another persons thoughts. Thoughts of another person in the room. He walked in, after Saito let him go and saw a male sitting on the sofa. He was pretty tale, light skinned, basically looked like an older version of Saito. "Who's this?" The male looked at him as if he was disgusted when he asked, which considerably irritated Cobra. "This is my dad!" Shock made its way to Cobra's face. "D-Dad?! Now that I look closely.. He looks like an older version of you." The male stood looked at Cobra, not liking the look he got from him, Cobra was about to say something but didn't get the chance too. "I'll just be straight up, I don't want you around my son anymore." This surprised both Saito and Yoko, who heard from in the kitchen. Cobra however wasn't surprised, the thoughts he harboured of him were very unpleasant. "Dad? Why would you say that? Erik's nice!" "So that's his name huh? Well, I don't like the fact that an ex-criminal is around my son. Who knows how you might influence him." It seemed natural for a parent to think that, even with both Saito and Yoko defending him, it just wasn't getting anywhere. "I can see, you clearly don't think people can change huh?" "People never change. They end up trying something different and then go back to what they were before." The two were just standing and staring at each other.

Thanks to Saito talking about him, the male know of Cobra's hearing ability, and used it. 'If you continue staying around my son, I'll report you to the council.' The thought made him uneasy. He'd really go to those extremes? "You can't be serious.. You wouldn't have any proof." "Try me." Cobra indeed didn't want to go back to prison, but the fact that he actually threatened him, means he has some kind of back-up to those words. With a deep sigh Cobra's expression became blank. He took out a small box from his pocket and gave it to Saito. "I guess I have no right here.. Sorry to say, this is the last time I'll be seeing you, Saito." He knelt down to face him, and rubbed his head. "I don't want to cause any problems for you guys, so I'll just leave." "B-But.. Erik.." Saito instantly began crying while speaking. Cobra pulled him into a hug. "I'm sorry.. but your dad know's what's best for you.. Take care of you and your mother. You're obvious the better man here." He meaningfully insulted the father, before standing up again. "Happy Birthday, hope you like the present." Cobra then turned to leave, but Saito grabbed him once again by his waist, not wanting him to leave and began bawling. 'I don't have a choice Saito, just.. let me go.' Cobra spoke to him through telepathy. Reluctantly, Saito had let him go. 'I needn't say anything more, I know you think the same as well, but tried anyways. Thanks for that. I guess its something parents do.' He telepathically said to Yoko, who was also in tears that he was leaving. It was true that at the beginning she thought the same but, her thoughts changed over time.

"Y'know." He was just about out the door, and spoke before closing it. "I'd reckon I did pretty good. In the past, if this situation had happened, I probably would have killed you on the spot, old man. So, as a thank you. I only want one thing." The man laughed. "As if I'd ever give you anything, but I'll hear it out for laughs." "Take care of Saito. Hurt him again, and I'll make sure you regret ever being alive in this world. Slowly." This sent shivers down the man spine, he could hear his fear. He then closed the door, and walked away...

"Natsu got his wish. I've got nothing to do now." He mumbled to himself as he walked over to the guild. He was sure with the time that passed, Natsu might be there. Upon reaching a short while after, he noticed he hadn't reached yet, but decided to just wait for him. Cobra went to the back and took a seat at an empty table. He pretty much went unnoticed by the rest of the guild that were happily going about their day. Cobra just sat there with his head against the desk. 

Natsu and the rest of the team came in at the same time. Erza and the others just finished another mission, and met Natsu coming along the way. As they came in, Gray noticed the lone person in the back. "Hey.. is that-'' "Cobra!" Lucy exclaimed. The 4 of them went over to him and wondered if he was asleep. "Hey Erik, what are you doing here? I thought you went with that kid for-'' Natsu quickly went silent. The four of them in fact, they were too surprised to speak. Cobra had lifted his head up and, one could see he was crying. "Looks like I'm free now.. Natsu."

Sorry for the delay with the chapter! I've been working pretty hard on the job for the past couple of weeks and finally got some time off. 

I swear, I write tooooo many feely chapters. I wanted to cry while typing this out ;-;. Things will get better from now one, for the time being, hope you enjoyed the trip to Feely City. :')