Chapter 26: The Elemental Wizards 2

The Lacrima displayed a holographic projection of Jinsu in some dark area. "The fairies are currently preparing for battle.. They are planning to attack in a large group of numbers in a week." The male reported, his expression was stern. The others sat there, planning their next move as they continued listening to the report.

"Some have already made the decision to fight others while, others will fight in large groups. To make the fight tip in their favour, they also have a backup plan." Jinrēi seemed pretty annoyed, he figures they'd have to come up with a countermeasure for their plans. "And? What of the Fire Dragon Slayer? Is he in the group who plans on fighting head on?" Katsu, the Fire user questioned. His facial expression was obvious, he wanted to be the one who defeats him, and bury him. "There will be a main unit, a back-up unit and a back for that one as well.. and Natsu Dragneel is in the first back-up unit.

Katsu looked ecstatic. "Also, there's another troubling person here at Fairy Tail.." Jinsu's voice showed the obvious worry in his voice. "Troubling? If it isn't Gildarts, Laxus or Erza, who else could be troubling?" Altair, the Wind user asked as she closed her book, placing it on the table. One look at her and you could tell she had a quiet nature about herself. "Cobra from Oracion Seis." Shock spread across the room. "No way. I thought he was in jail?!" Katsu exclaimed, becoming rather anxious all of a sudden. "No, he was released from prison after the Grand Magic Games. He aided them during the Dragon battle and so, he was probably gifted with freedom for the assistance." Altair relayed her thoughts, which made complete sense. Mizura wore a rather displeased look on his face, however he was not as worried as the others.

Raino, who was asleep removed his feet from the table and sat properly. He got everyone's attention. "Jinsu, we'll need you to somehow separate him from the fight." The others eyed him, surprised at his sudden declaration. "What are you getting here Raino?" Raino sighed, not feeling the need to explain, however did anyway. "Remember our battle against Oracion Seis years ago? He along with that Midnight guy gave us the most trouble. Also.." His gaze averted to the Fire user opposite him by the table. "You almost died from his poison. We all would have died... However, you were the most vulnerable to his attacks. Who knows how much stronger he must have gotten, if he was able to fight a Dragon and survive." Altair chuckled to herself. "Hence the title, Dragon Slayer."

Katsu reluctantly agreed, and gave Jinsu the order. "Sir, with all due respect, how am I supposed to get him from the fight? He remembers fighting you all and.. He knows just how dangerous you-" "Is that complaining I hear?! Are you questioning my authority, Jinsu?!" THe male quickly went silent, not wanting to enrage the fire user even more. "If you can't do it, then I've got no use for you!" Katsu held his hand out, a magic seal appeared as he activated some kind of spell. Only a few seconds went by and, Jinsu began feeling excruciating pain. He keeled over from the pain, but tried his best to not make any noise. The other members of the group just watched, not really caring for what was happening. "Ka... Katsu..sama.. I..I'm sorry! Please, forgive my whining!" He pleaded, hoping to get the pain coursing through his body to stop. "What is your mission?" "To sabotage Fairy.. Tail!" "And what is your current objective?" "To get.. Cobra way from.. the battlefield.." "Good." Katsu withdrew his hand. As he did so, the magic seal disappeared and Jinsu was no longer in pain. He was currently on his hands and knees breathing heavily, trying to regain his composure. "Whenever you get the chance again, report in to us. However, unless you're telling me you succeeded in your objective, I don't want some empty report." Jinsu stood straight, giving them the okay signal before disconnecting. Mizura took the Lacrima up. "Katsu, that was an unnecessary action." He gave him a somewhat scolding look. Katsu didn't quite like it, and jolted up from the table. "You don't have the right to tell me what's necessary and what isn't! I deem what is and what isn't!" THe others groaned, knowing the inevitable argument that would ensue. "Very well then." With that, Mizura turned off and left with the Lacrima. Everyone, even Katsu were dumbfounded. THe two usually participated in arguments almost 24/7. "Looks like you really pissed him off." Jinrei commented, putting his feet up once again and getting comfortable. "Mizura has probably finally understood that their squabbles hold no meaning whatsoever." Katsu just ignored the two, and left for his own quarters.

Jinsu currently was walking through the streets of Magnolia. It was pretty late already, so the streets were empty. Due to the 'punishment' he got earlier, his body was still in shock and it pained him to walk. He looked as if he'd faint right there and then, but he tried his best to keep going. He had to find somewhere to stay for the night at least before collapsing. "Gotta make it... to a.. ho..tel.." Before he made it anywhere, he fainted right there, in the middle of the streets of Magnolia, mumbling before completely drifting off. "Katsu.. I.. I'm sorry for being worthless.." His memory of past events of when he was punished flooded his mind before finally going blank.

"Perhaps I should seek better workers~ Or should I say, slaves?" Katsu bursted out into laughter.

This chapter seems a bit short, but I didn't want to put everything at once so~ The feels in this one was strong. ;-; Next one gonna be even worse, just a heads up~ >:P