Chapter 29: Turbulence in Paradise

A/N: .... It's been about, MONTHS. See this is why you never get a job in tourism. Let this be a warning. I've been so busy, I couldn't sneeze properly.. I couldn't even think properly. I had originally given up on this, not only because of time, but because I lost my drive to continue. However, after logging in after a long ass time and seeing some of the countless notifications I got, I just had to continue it. This isn't going to be one of those stories where it just gets forgotten. Just glad I remembered everything and how I want it to go and whatnot. Haha. Without further ado, here it is~ Also, don't question the title. I literally didn't know what to name it. xD

The inside of the Guild was in shambles. The enemy was pretty strong this time, not only strong, but also cunning. They had attacked when everyone had least expected, a strategic plan. Being ill-prepared, the fairies were at a slight disadvantage and ended up losing. Erza especially, having eventually fought two at the same time. After tending to the injured, and regrouping, a new battle plan was made, one that Cobra came up with. "We're going to launch a full throttle attack on them, but this time with help." Everyone seemed to be highly confused, some just figured he meant help from other Guilds. "I figured no one would guess this.. It won't be help from any of the official guilds." "Then who..?" Lucy asked, her interest somewhat picqued. "Doranbolt."

As his name was called, Doranbolt teleported in the middle of the Guild Hall, with four familiar faces that brought back too many memories. "Y-You guys?!" "Isn't that the other members of Oracion Seis?!" And so, the members were sent into an uproar upon realization. "You'd better hold up your end of the deal, Cobra. Getting the council to co-operate wasn't an easy task at all." Doranbolt seemed pretty irritated at the moment. One could imagine how persuasive he had to be to get the stubborn council members to actually agree. "Something that simple won't be a problem."

With the arrival of Midnight, Angel, Racer and HotEye, Cobra explained in detail how they'd go about their plan, and once they all understand, preparations for the next day would be made. "I got a question. How the hell did you get the other Oracion Seis members to even fight with us? Or even out of jail?" Gray didn't seem to like the fact that they had to ask the likes of them for assistance. "This is our guilds' problem! We don't need their help!" Natsu too, was in agreement. "Don't misunderstand." Angel spoke up. "We have a score to settle with them, and so we agreed to this for that sole purpose. If you could have handled it alone, Cobra wouldn't have come running to us for help. Now would he, Pinky-chan~?" Angel was always one to tease, and knowing of the two even when Cobra left jail was all the more why she could tease. "What did you call me?!" "Easy Natsu." Lucy held him back, with great difficulty.

"Not only that, those Elemental Wizards are a problem to the council as well." Doranbolt interjected. "I figured as much." Erza said, whilst sitting at a table eating a slice of cake, as per usual. "The council aren't ones to just release threats like them so easily unless the situation was dire.. So why don't you explain what's really going on here?" As expected. Nothing gets past Erza. 

"The Elemental Wizards were once an official organization that was affiliated with the council. They'd take on special requests that we at the council couldn't handle. There were the ones to aid in maintaining order and balance along with the council, however their current Master disbanded from the Council quite some time ago. His methods and ideology always clashed with the councils' so he decided to go rogue. At first, they never seemed like a threat, so the council leaved them be but now, things have changed." Despite the explanation, Natsu and the others were still lost. "I still don't get it. We're like, the last persons the council would want to help, even though it's them. Is there some other reason why they're helping?" Lucy had a point, they were the types to attempt to deal with the problem themselves.