Chapter 22: The Big Mouth Cat

A/N: *Clears Throat*

WARNING. CONTAINS SOME, SMUT. YOU CAN SKIP IF YOU'D LIKE.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ONTO THE STORY~

It didn't take too long for the two to arrive at Natsu's place. Just as they reached the door, Natsu turned around to thank Cobra. "Tonight was gre—" Before the sentence was finished, he was stopped by a sudden kiss from Cobra. "The Night Is Still Young.. Natsu." He spoke for mere seconds before passionately kissing him again. Natsu grabbed onto his shoulders in an attempt to push him off, but instead he only gave into it, and returned the favor.

The door was opened and closed quickly, with the two still lip locked. Cobra was pushing Natsu into his room, until Natsu finally broke free, gasping for breath and stopping their movement. "Wait! Happy... He might be sleeping. We can't do that here.." They stood in silence for a few seconds before Cobra shook his head. "He's not here." "Great.. Shall we continue then?" A smirk made its way onto Natsu's lips, and Cobra answered his question with action. They returned to their intense make-out session.

Only a few minutes passed and, they were already in the room, on the bed and almost naked. Only their underwear remained. Cobra moved along Natsu's upper body. Trailing kisses and bites at different areas. From his neck to his shoulder, to his nipples, to his abs and back up. "C-Co.." Cobra ignored him and continued his motions. He knew Natsu wanted him to hurry up, and stop teasing him but, he enjoyed it too much. Soon after, Natsu grabbed Cobra by his sides and squeezed on him a bit, moaning loudly from pleasure and Cobra bit on his sensitive spot on his neck. "E.. Erik.. Enough.." He then lifted himself up so that he was leaning over Natsu. "That's enough teasing for now. Seems like down here is tired of waiting." Cobra spoke as he gently caressed the other's erect member that was still within the boxers. 

Cobra had the two fully naked now. He was surprised to see that Natsu had a good size on him, a really good size, however he was bigger all the same. Cobra brought three of his fingers to mouth and sucked on them, wetting them significantly. Natsu watched as he did this and it only turned him on even more. The moonlight coming in through the window made it glistened on his hand. "How's this feel.. my little salamander?" His tone only suggested that he was teasing his partner, but Natsu was unable to respond back. The sudden rush of pain from the entrance of his ass only caused him to ball his hands into fists and groan. He knew this would happen since, it was his first time. "Just relax.. and it'll get better."

A short while passed and Natsu got used to the feeling, and was being pleased by it. He kept himself from making any loud or embarrassing noise, but it made Cobra try to get them out even more. "I wanna hear you say my name, Natsu. Don't keep quiet, its no fun like that." "Erik.. your a... real--" His sentence was cut off. Everything suddenly went white for a few seconds and a loud content moan escaped his lips, along with the sticky white semen that coated his abs. "Well dam... I haven't even gotten half way through.. and you already let out your release.. Least I know the spot to.. Natsu?" The room was quiet, even Natsu's thoughts had gone quiet. Looking up, Cobra noticed Natsu had literally fallen asleep. IN a flash.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me right now..."

A/N: *CLEARS THROAT*

NOW ITS DONE. *insert evil laugh*

BACK TO THE STORY--

Morning hadn't taken much time to come. it was already after 9 and Natsu was still out cold. someone began knocking on the door, but got no answer. After a short while, the door got kicked open. As expected, it was Gray. "Jeez.. He says he'll be up at this time and he's still asleep!" He grumbled while walking towards his bedroom. He planned to "freeze his ass" awake. "Bastard knows how hard it is to-- Holy... shit.." The sight that greeted Gray when he ripped the sheets off was shocking. A naked Natsu knocked out on the bed, fully asleep. The room a mess with clothes all around, the ones worn the night before being near the bed on the ground. "They had sex... It reeks of it in here.."