Chapter 13: My Home, Your Home

Good day to all! So school has started for me once again. So my updates will be a little slow again. Sorry about that, anyways enjoy this chapter!

It had now been a week since everyone attended the Grand Magic Ball. They were all at their respective Inns preparing to depart for their home, Fairy Tail. During the course of the week, Cobra had found out that the girl Kinana, was in fact his long lost snake friend Cubellious. He found this out the day of the Ball and decided to go with her, in order to learn about how she has been over the years and to do something nice for her. He behaved like an overprotective parent that found their child, he was overjoyed. He even cried out of happiness, which the others found very shocking to see him actually cry.

After their celebration of victory at the Grand Ball, they all relaxed at their respective Inns, until now when they were departing. Along the ride to their home, Gray was hit with Grief. As they passed Ultear, who was now an old woman, he realized that it was her that saved them. It was her that sacrificed herself in order to gave them a fighting chance

After a while now, the group decides to take a break as to accommodate their Motion Sick friend. They were now either sitting or laying on the grass under a tree relaxing. Cobra was in the tree sitting on a branch, doing something. It looked as if he was playing with his magic. Natsu, however, was on a rock with Happy, still sick. "Seriously, Are you ever going to get rid of that Motion Sickness?" Lucy groaned now becoming impatient, more so because of boredom. "Its not.. Like I.. Could.. Help it.. Lucy." He weakly said. After another few minutes, they all got up. "Its time to go. We don't want to be left behind the others. You'll just have to deal with it fire spewer." Gray said as he walked over to the rock and began dragging him back to the carriage, until Cobra stopped him. "Here. Its something that'll surpress his Motion Sickness." He held out what looked like a pill. It was black and red, while giving off a little of his magic. "What is that thing? It looks like something to kill someone!" Happy said as he flew over the rest before landing beside Natsu's sick body. "Tch.. Just open your mouth idiot. Unless you wanna remain sick the entire ride." Natsu didn't have any other choice. As Cobra knelt down to him, he opened his mouth slightly to allow him to push the pill in his mouth. Lucy, of course, had a devilish smirk as she watched. Thinking like the girl she is, thought that Natsu enjoying the baby treatment from Cobra. This time, Cobra didn't hear what she had thought.

After he took the pill they resumed their journey back to Magnolia. A little after they continued, the pill worked its magic. Natsu was no longer Motion Sick. He was overjoyed, moving about in the already small carriage, telling Lucy to summon a Train Spirit or a vehicle, which of course she explained there are no such things, again. He moved over to Cobra and thanked him for curing him. Cobra smiled. "You're welcome. Its only temporary however. Its just going to last a few days." He explained, though it made him even happier. "Hey Lucy! When we get back let's take a job! One that's far away so that I can ride without being sick!" He wore his toothy grin as usual. Lucy sighed with a smile and thought 'Look at what you've done Erik.. You've made him into a monster'. He just shrugged his shoulders and watched as Natsu happily moved around.