Chapter 25: The Elemental Wizards 1

Shocked spread throughout the room. They couldn't have thought that he would have been a former Elemental Wizard, heck they didn't know him at all besides his name. The Master acknowledged the job given as a crucial and important one, and made an announcement to all of his guild members.

"Listen up brats! We've been given one of our hardest jobs to date. A job to defeat the 5 Elemental Wizards." Besides those who were around Jinsu earlier, no one really knew what the Master spoke of. He was currently on the second floor when he made this announcement, Jinsu and Cobra walked up in both sides of the Master. "These two know of who they are, and will give an explanation for those who don't know them." The hall became awfully quiet, the members were eagerly awaiting such an explanation. Jinsu began. "The 5 Elemental Wizards are made up of 5 wizards that have complete mastery over their element. Fire, Water, Air, Lightning and Earth. They are extraordinarily powerful.. And corrupt with their power." The others had been keen fully listening, as the Master said, this just might be their most difficult job yet.

"For years there have been Elemental Wizards, however.. The current generation are not the best around. They abuse their power to make others bend at their will to get whatever it is they want." Some commented on how they were your typical bad guy, or selfish pricks. "They aren't exactly typical. Its a matter of if, they deem you an enemy or not." Cobra finally spoke up, sounding rather displeased. "A year before the Nirvana incident.. Oracion Seis fought them. They utterly and completely defeated us." Some were wide-eyed, some were still processing all he said while some just didn't seem as surprised. "No way.. They defeated you guys? They must be strong..!" Lucy commented, fearing for the inevitable battle to come. "If it weren't for Master Zero's destructive personality at the time.. They might've killed us." Silence filled the room once more. "That's not all. Grimoire Heart also fought them. However, they were winners.. But were unable to kill them off. It took everything they had, and then some just to win." "So even losing those bastards don't know to disappear." Gajeel commented. Natsu couldn't help but smirk, relishing the thought of a challenge. "Even if they are powerful, why not just let the Dragon Slayers deal with them?" "Yeah! They could just eat their element, even with complete mastery they wouldn't last long!" A few random guild members shouted, however.

"That wouldn't work.. Dragon Slayer or even a God Slayer. Its impossible to eat their magic, it'll kill you from the inside." Jinsu shot their hopes down, as fast as it skyrocketed. "

"Not too mention.. Their members are ruthless in battle. They wouldn't give a chance for you to blink, much less eat their magic." "This sounds troublesome." Gray stood with his arms folded, a scowl forming in his face showing his obvious displeasure. "There was once a Earth Dragon Slayer that lived in the lands.. The Earth Elemental Wizard called Jinrēi was the one to kill him." The Dragon Slayers were indeed surprised to hear such a thing, but with all they've heard today it wasn't all that shocking. "The Elemental Wizard of Fire; Katsu, from my memory, he took on the Flame God slayer with the slightest ease. So much as damaging him when he ate his fire." All eyes spun on Natsu. He was currently his greatest weakness. "The Elemental Wizard of Fire; Katsu. The Elemental Wizard of Lightning; Rāino. The Elemental Wizard of Earth; Jinrēi. The Elemental Wizard of Air; Altair." He called their names, but as he reached last one, a somewhat pained expression came over his face. "The Elemental Wizard of Water... Mizura. The strongest of them all." Jinsu's hands were currently on the railing he had been leaning in, they clenched as he mentioned the name of the last Elemental Wizard. Cobra noticed it and looked to him, but said nothing and turned his attention back to the crowd before him. "As we said before, they are indeed powerful.. But they also possess a great deal of Team Work. Something that can determine the results of battle by miles."

Having been told all of this had made them worried, but that didn't mean they would give up! "We've been tasked with taking them down! The current set has disgraced their name, so much so they have become a distant memory to some. But with our friends and family, we will prevail over them!" That speech was enough to rile the guild members up, they were ready to smash head first into the enemy! One fairy in particular, seemed less enthusiastic about the whole thing, and Cobra hadn't not noticed. "Cana, is there something wrong?" His voice projected over the others, they all went dead silent again and turn their attention to her. She looked seriously toward Jinsu. "I don't like this.. Even if they are powerful mages, no one really knows about them right? So why does he know so much? He knows down to their battle styles and their names!" It seems she didn't fully trust him, being as he only just recently joined the Guild. "I don't blame you for the distrust.. Why must a newbie like me know who these people were.." He climbed up on the railing as he spoke and removed his top gear. He was now completely shirtless. A lot of the girls basked in his sexiness, even Natsu and Cobra stole a few glances.