🔪~"I Want To Taste You"~🔪

Chop Top x Reader

Requested by Anonymous on Tumblr

Chop Top was so wonderfully unpredictable— you were reminded of such a fact as you looked down at him from where you sat. The man nestled between your thighs– the both of you tucked away in his room, far away from prying eyes.

The both of you were peacefully watching some old black and white horror flick, Chop Top sitting on the floor in front of you while absentmindedly toying with your hands, he was strangely silent. Next thing you knew your lover was turning around, the movie forgotten, as he released your hands instead busying himself with squeezing the flesh of your inner thighs. An unsettling calm look rested on Chop Top's face as his hungry eyes observed your expression; his hands sliding up the flesh in front of him, inching closer to your more than interested sex.

He sounded desperate as he looked up to you, an unhinged sort of lust in his eyes "I want to taste you," his eyes were begging for your permission. Fingers splayed just inches away from your crotch.

You had no idea what had spurred the man into such a state, but who were you to deny him when he gazed up at you so wantingly. Biting your lower lip, you spread your thighs wider, your go-ahead coercing a grin onto his face.

Chop Top needed no further prompting to grab the hem of your pants between his lanky fingers, you raised your hips as your lover quickly removed your pants and undergarments exposing you to him. The air was warm as it hit your sex and it grew even warmer when Chop Top's face pressed into the space between your legs. His tongue lapping at you hungrily.

Your lover wasted no time in using his mouth to pleasure you, his tongue toying with your most sensitive parts before he delved into you fully. He was messy and uncoordinated in his ministrations, his movements more carnal than elegant. It was a messy and sloppy affair that the both of you basked in. Blissed moans tumbled from your lips thanks to the overwhelming waves of heat shooting through your body, begs of "Don't stop," and "Feels so good," encouraging Chop Top onward.

He moaned into you, the pleasant vibrations making you buck into his face. He didn't mind and your sudden movements didn't deter him from the job in front of him.

Your taste was divine on his tongue. His favorite flavor in the whole world, You had no doubt of how much Chop Top was truly enjoying himself as he practically suffocated himself with your sex. Sacrificing air for just another taste at the sweet juices he pulled from you with his tongue and lips.