🔪~Movies and Crying~🔪

Michael Myers x Reader

Requested by boneeating--bastard on Tumblr

3/3 Comfort Fics Requested

 It was late, the sun was set and the crickets were out.

Michael Myers was returning from a good night's killing with a bag of questionable sourced snacks and DVDs in hand. The man was quite proud of his haul and knew his lover, [Y/n] would appreciate the gifts.

Michael had been doing some stalking of a local couple and noted the couple doing a sort of movie night so he figured he would try it. [Y/n] had always been the more romantic of the two so why not surprise him for once.

Finally the back door to his home was in view. Michael quietly slipped into the house, dumping the goodies on the living room table not fretting when a few items tumbled to the floor. With everything set up in Michael's mind he set off in search of [Y/n]. Michael was silent as he moved through the home so it came as no surprise when an almost inaudible sniffling caught his attention.

The sound brought Michael to his shared bedroom, without knocking he pushed the door open and froze unsure of what to do as he saw [Y/n] huddled up and crying.

'Were you hurt?" Michael questioned tilting his head. He stepped forward purposefully causing a board in the floor to creak.

The killer watched [Y/n] jolt tears immediately being wiped away, their lip quivering slightly.

Michael was unsure of what to do, he's never seen [Y/n] break down no matter how hard things have gotten. So the fact that they were crying now made Michael worry.

A scoff left Michael's mouth as [Y/n] forced a shaky smile on their lips trying to hide their puffy eyes. "Michael, you're home." [Y/n] croaked out their voice hoarse from crying.

The man was more than unsure of what to do at that moment so he did the only thing he could think of on the spot.

He walked up to [Y/n] lifting them into his arms before carrying them away from the bedroom. Michael ignored the multitude of questions being shot his way, only giving [Y/n] any form of answer when he dropped them onto the sofa.

The first thing that caught [Y/n]'s attention was the pile of DVDs and junk food piled on the living room table. Fresh tears pricked their eyes as they looked at Michael who was intently watching them.

"For us?" [Y/n] asked, tears rolling down his cheeks when Michael nodded. "Thank you," [Y/n] choked out covering their face ashamed of the emotional state they were in.

They didn't get to hide for long since it was soon that they were being held in Michael's arms, his hold on [Y/n] tight but comforting. An old horror movie playing as background noise.

Despite the movie playing, Michael's eyes never strayed from [Y/n]. Michael may not understand what was troubling his lover, but he would be there for them the best he could whenever they needed him.