🔪~"Good Girl~"~🔪

Fem Ghostface x Female Reader

Requested by ledkitty

This is my first FxF fic let alone smut-fic so I apologize if it isn't the best. I will be working on the other FxF you wanted soon also and hopefully its quality is better than this one!

"Good girl~" Ghostface's voice was silky and sweet as she whispered praises into your ear one of her hands holding your hip rubbing soothing circles into the flesh there soothing you. You were sitting on her lap with your hands around her neck your face buried in the crook of her neck. Tremors of pleasure racked through your naked body as she worked a small vibrator against your clit drawing out hushed moans and whimpers.

Her hands were skillful against you moving the toy in small circles around your clit. The vibrations sent a constant stream of pleasure to your core. Your legs tensed and your body lurched forward as your body shook with the need to release. You were so close- just a little more. "God~" you breathed out as Ghostface pulled the toy away chuckling as you groaned your mind reeling from the harsh edge you were pulled from suddenly. You were right there on the edge of blissful pleasure about to tip over when she stopped leaving you clinging to her needy and painfully pulsing.

"I'm sorry love. Were you close?" she teased grabbing you by the chin and forcing your teary eyes to meet hers. "Awh baby don't worry ill let you come- eventually." she mused wiping the tears from your eyes.

She was loving this. Loving how easily she could control your body toying with you till you were fucked out of your mind ready to combust before taking it all away leaving you nothing more than a horny blabbering mess.

She sat with you on her lap waiting till you were cooled down before discarding the toy and bringing her fingers down to your cunt. She rubbed your sensitive bud biting her bottom lip as you jolted against her. She prodded your hole slicking up her fingers with your slick before easing one into you. It wasn't long till Ghostface had two fingers in you her knuckle against your lips as the digits completely disappeared in your body. Your warm walls were fluttering around her fingers as she dragged the digits back curling her fingers so they brushed against your g spot slowly.

Giving a harsh thrust she forced her digits into you again spreading you open on her fingers again. She was quick to set a fast pace marveling at the way you felt wrapped around her. Every move of her fingers left you shouting out in pleasure as she nailed the bundle of nerves buried inside of you over and over again.

A low squelching noise could be heard through the room mixing with your sounds of pleasure and Ghostface's words of praise.

Her other hand trailed from your hip up your side caressing your body lovingly with a gentle touch you knew was only reserved for you as her fingers continued pumping away. Ghostface let her hand stop cupping your breast in her hand before giving it a loving squeeze "Your so beautiful." she cooed her fingers kneading you as she admired your flushed tear-stained face. "Look at my pretty baby looking all cute around my fingers." she gave a particularly rough thrust pressing against your insides deliciously.

Her fingers tweaked your nipple playing with the now perk bud.

She messed with your chest till she got bored her own need starting to creep up till it was a nagging she couldn't ignore. Releasing your tit she let her free hand lip between her legs where she ran her fingers through her folds. Ghostface let out a moan as she ran her digits over her clit.

Your eyes looking down and you watched as she dipped her fingers into herself with no resistance before pulling them out. Ghostface's fingers were glistening with her own slick "Look at what you're doing to me sunshine." she let her fingers dip back into her cunt moving them at the same pace that she fingered you at. You watched her fingers disappearing into you and herself at the same rate the coil in your stomach only further tightening at the lewd scene.

"Like what you see?" you didn't even hesitate with your response as you muttered a breathless "Yes-" A bright grin spread on her face before her lips were clashing against yours. The kiss was consuming as Ghostface dominated your mouth with her soft lips leaving you breathless. Soon you found yourself breathless against her but you didn't dare pull away the taste of her on your tongue too addicting.

She muffled your moans with her lips as the pleasure building in you snapped leaving you to spasm around her. Your walls constricted squeezing her fingers that still moved working you through your orgasm till the feel of her inside of you tilted to overstimulation. Her fingers kept pumping inside of you only stilling when her head tilted back her lips parting in bliss as her orgasm racked through her body leaving gasping moans to fill the air.