🔪~Slashers x S/O Who Won't Stop Saying Poggers After Sex~🔪

Stu & Billy, Danny Jed Olsen |Ghostface| x Reader

Requested by Anonymous on Tumblr

Stu & Billy

At first, Stu thought it was funny. Laughing and asking what it meant before brushing it off, thinking it to be a one-time thing.

Now while at first, Stu found it funny. It quickly got old– Stu is all for a good joke, but after the fifth time the both of you had gotten together and you finished the wonderful night by saying "Poggers," during after sex cuddles he had enough.

Expect lots of annoyed sighs from Stu, every time he hears you say poggers he will glare at you with a pout on his lips. "Why," he will simply ask in a whiney voice while hitting your chest half-heartedly.

Billy will be confused, "Poggers? What the fuck does that mean?"

After you have explained the meaning Billy will give you a 'seriously' look before rolling his eyes.

He'll let it slide the first couple of times, but when you saying poggers after every kiss and sexual interaction becomes a habit he will be quick to snuff it out.

This man will most likely result in edging you for hours and just refusing to let you get any form of release for long periods of time.

Billy and Stu will both allow you short kisses though.

Together Billy would be the one to initiate any move to get you to stop saying poggers but Stu would be more than happy to help. If anything Stu would be worse about the punishment, teasing you for longer and unnecessarily.

"Stu," your tone was flat along with your gaze. It made the man in question smile brightly, looking coyly over his shoulder at you. "Hm?" he murmured tilting his head.

"What are you wearing?"

Stu fought back a laugh– Billy had put his foot down the fifth time you had said poggers during a particularly heavy make-out session. A ban on anything sexual for you was put into place shortly after that. You could watch– but you couldn't touch, and Billy was there to make sure you were truly watching.

While Billy mainly lets you be, only teasing you on occasion. Stu was taking full advantage of your situation. Something that was painfully obvious as Stu stood before you in the tightest shorts you've ever seen and– was that Tatums #10 crop top?

Danny, Jed Olsen |Ghostface|

Unlike Billy and Stu Danny actually knew what poggers meant. He spends a lot of time online (Pre-entity) so he picked up quite a few things.

While he doesn't care much for the fact that you say poggers, he isn't thrilled about when you say poggers and he makes that fact known.

Danny will go one of two ways with this, he will either punish you at the moment or he will completely ignore you sexually. Not even kissing you until your practically begging for him.

The man will push you until you're completely deprived, practically dry humping him at even the slightest brush. Then he'll give you what you want– if you say poggers after that. Cycle repeats but for longer and worse.

Danny would love the entire ordeal. He has a thing for manipulation and breaking you from this poggers habit is something he revels in.

Plus how hard you come after he leaves you needy is a plus.

"Please~" your words were breathy, hands hosting the front of Danny's shirt. The man tisked looking down at you as your hips bucked forward. "Now then," he started grabbing your flushed face "Is this any way to act after I just allowed you to sit on my lap?" despite the harsh coldness in his tone you weren't fooled. You could see the way the edges of his lips slightly curled up, his own hardness very present in between the both of your bodies.