🔪~"A Good Porno"~🔪

Billy Loomis x Male Reader

Requested by Anonymous on Tumblr

Someone requested Billy x M Reader first time based on the Sid scene w Billy so enjoy. 

Billy's thumb rested on your lower lip. You were nervous, scratch that you were beyond nervous of the desires running rampant in your head. Refusing to go away as Billy's eyes lingered on your face, a soft smile on his lips.

In an unusual show of confidence, you moved forward. Connecting your lips with Billy's. The kiss was slow and soft, a gentle reassuring lock of lips that had whatever resolve to keep your innocence you were clinging to waning completely. Gut-churning nervousness turned to arousal as the taste of cheap booze on your own lips mingled with Billy's own much more appealing taste.

Pulling away for air your arms wrapped around Billy's broad frame, his arms following suit, returning the embrace. One hand rested between your shoulder blades, his other hand smoothing over your waist. Billy was warm against you and smelt like homemade popcorn and brand new films. A smell that was so wonderfully Billy.

Heaving out a satisfied sigh you let yourself completely melt into Billy before a chuckle left your lips "Why can't I be a Meg Ryan movie?" you asked, Billy's hands moving up and down your spine, pulling you impossibly closer. Your hands played with the hair at the nape of Billy's neck as he trailed kisses along your neck subtly pulling your hips closer to his own.

"Or even a good porno."

Billy pauses his trail of soft kisses, his hand resting in the hair at the back of your head, a look of realization at your words overcoming his face. "What?" His voice was muffled slightly due to how his face was cradled in the side of your neck. His warmth breaths against your skin making heat rush to your groin.

"You heard me." your voice didn't waver as you spoke. The sureness in your own tone puts you at ease.

The brunette pulled away from the embrace, looking you dead in your eyes. A scarily serious expression meeting your lust-filled eyes "Are you sure?" Billy's voice was level but the underlying excitement that ebbed out as he spoke didn't go unnoticed by you. He wanted this as much as you did. He'd waited for this for so long out of respect and love for you. Without breaking eye contact, you let a small smile form on your lips, your head nodding as you gave Billy the answer he was waiting for.

"Yeah. I think so."

Leaning forward, Billy locked lips with you taking the lead. Your hands fisted the front of his shirt, grabbing the fabric there to steady yourself. Billy cradled your face in his hands, the both of you moving down to the mattress below. Lips never separating.

As soon as your back hit the mattress Billy was all over you. His hands groping your pecs through your shirt. Brushing against your nipples. While his lips trail down the center of your chest, stopping just above your collar. Your hands fisted the back of his shirt, while his hands ran from your hips to up your sides.

A breathy moan tumbled from your lips as his hips ground down against you. Brushing your members together through the clothes you both were sadly still wearing. Billy's eyes stayed on your face, his gaze predatory and hungry, it made him look dangerous. Moving back up your neck Billy found home there, his hot needy breaths fanning over your flushed skin as he left small bites and fevered kisses. His hands gripped under your thighs lifting them slightly as he groped the swell of your ass enjoying the way the plush flesh dipped under the pressure of his fingers.