🔪~Riding In The Car~🔪

Chucky, Charles Lee Ray |Human| x AMAB Reader

Requested by Anonymous on Wattpad

Haha get it- RIDING in the car. 

On another note though. I find it hilarious how I had 2 car sex requests. Like, what are the odds of that? 

Both you and Charles were tucked away in a forgotten ally, old abandoned warehouses surrounding the both of you on either side. Not a single streetlamp lined the roads the both of you had driven through to get there.

The only light available to the both of you being the blue glow coming from the dashboard of the still-running car.

When he had first started driving towards the more abandoned part of town you were sure you were as good as dead. He had gotten tired of you, didn't need you around anymore, the meer thought had brought tears to your eyes.

The car had stopped, you had braced yourself– only to be wonderfully surprised when he had pulled you to the back seat mumbling about "Trying something new." as he fumbled with the belt of his pants.

Your hand was pressed up against a foggy window. The cool glass felt odd on your palm when compared to how the rest of your body felt like it was on fire. Warm hands were gripping your hips, nails digging into your flesh wonderfully. Hard panting and the slapping of skin was all you could hear as your hips were being pulled down, Charles's length disappearing into you with every downward pull of your hips.

It was cramped and a little uncomfortable, yet even though your car was small Charles found a way to make it pleasurable for the both of you.

Your hands were used to steady yourself. One gripping the back of the passenger seat– the other still pressed against the back window. Charles was seated below you as he manipulated the pace the both of you were moving.

One of Charles's hands released their grip on your hips, slithering toward your bobbing length before wrapping his fingers around the appendage. Your moan was music to his ears as he started pumping your leaking member, his hips still pistoning up into your stretched entrance. "Fuck– you look like a whore, sitting on my lap and taking my dick so well in the back of a car," he chuckled his thumb digging into your flushed tip. You whined out moving downward to meet his thrusts.

The look of desperation and lust on your face was a work of art to Charles.

Everything from your furrowed brows to the way your sweat-covered body glistened in the artificial blue glow, radiating from the front seat, had heat pooling in Charles's gut at a rapid rate. You were surely a sight to behold– however there was one thing he truly wanted to watch you do while you were looking so angelic.

"Want you to come," he demanded, his tone final and his gaze searing. "I know you want to," He continued, a grin adorning his lips "Know how much you wanna see me painted in your cum as I fuck up into you."

He wasn't lying there, the mere image of him decorating in your release had you groaning out. Your hand slipping from the window and you tumbling down. Barely able to catch yourself on the seat besides Charles's head.

It was at that moment your body decided to cave. Your thighs clenched uncomfortable– a pinching in your strained leg muscles as your abdomen flexed. Charles memorized the up-close look he got of your contorting face as you came. Your seed splattered his chest as he stroked you to completion.

His pace seemed to speed up– his hips pistoning into you so hard you were barely able to keep yourself upright. You were tighter than before, your body struggling to handle the added pleasure of Charles's dick hitting your prostate after such an intense and sudden orgasm.

"Fuck- [Y/n]," hands fisted into your hair as you were pulled down into a kiss. Your lips felt bruised when Charles connected his with yours, his pace hungry and possessive. Teeth clashed together but you couldn't pull away. Too caught up in the way you felt as warmth filled your ass, Charles's seed spilling into you.

Gulps of air were forced down your lungs when Charles released his hold on your head letting you pull back to breathe. All the energy seemed to leave your body at once as you slumped forward onto your lover's sticky and sweaty chest.

Your entire body screamed in discomfort yet as Charles's arms secured themselves around your frame you couldn't find the heart to move. Too busy basking in the warmth his body provided as well as the length still keeping you plugged up.