🔪~Dating Brahms & Billy HCs~🔪

Brahms Heelshire & Billy Lenz x Reader

Requested by Anonymous from Wattpad

Absolute chaos.

Billy will be somewhere either on the phone or in person spewing a tyraid of lewd phrases while Brahms is clinging to you throwing a tantrum as you're trying to find Billy.

You will get no rest with those two. You'll either be stopping or joining their latest plot or you'll be getting screwed. Both Billy and Brahms are hyper sexual in my mind so you better hope you can keep up.

Now while they don't really mind about their role in the bedroom it's still a lot and expect to be limping for a good while with those two around.

Brahms would need to step up at times and help you out with the mansion and the both of them, which once further in the relationship he would be fine with as long as he isn't having a bad day.

Expect lots of strange gifts from Billy. He will randomly sneak outside into the yard and come back with a multitude of trinkets, funny rocks, and bones and such.

Billy will definitely get lost in the walls. Especially when he first moves in, he will be wandering around and just get lost. Brahms will most likely need to go fetch him and give the both of you a much needed wall tour after that.

You'll have two pairs of eyes on you almost 24/7 no matter what you are doing they will want to help and be involved. Even if their involvement causes more harm than good.

Now with Billy in the home I feel Brahms will be much more lenient about you leaving every now and then simply because he isn't truly alone but don't expect to be going out every other night. That's a little too much for Brahms to handle you being away from him, Billy too.

In those calm little moments where both Brahms and Billy are more mentally stable expect lots of cuddles, kisses, and just overall physical affection mainly for comfort and reassurance on Billy and Brahms's part.

Both of them are most likely terrified you will leave or hurt them and are in awe that you deal with them when they are at their worst.

Okay, but like Brahms in little space and Billy just playing with him and Brahms's toys is just adorable to think about.

Not gonna lie Billy would be an amazing caregiver when he isn't in a manic rage and when he has your help. He will be there beside you helping you the best he can making snacks and bringing them to Brahms. Billy would also definitely comfort Brahms as much as he could when the man was having a meltdown or just a bad time.

You and Brahms were frantically looking around the Heelshire Mansion. It has been a few hours since Billy has surfaced from whatever hole he had crawled into. The two of you had begun to get rather worried for your gremlin partner.

"Billy, here Billy Billy Billy." Brahms called out. If it was any other circumstance you would have found the heart to laugh at the way Brahms was calling Billy as if he was a pet.

"Billy!" You yelled hands cupping around your mouth, anxiety dripping into your gut.

"Pretty [Y/n]!" Your head whipped around behind you. It was Billy, but you couldn't see him anywhere. "[Y/n]!" Once again the voice rang out and you zeroed in on the nearby wall. "Fuck- are you in the walls?!" You yelled, Brahms immediately by your side holding in a laugh.

"...Yes." Billy said.