🔪~Golden Boy Danny Jed Olsen |Ghostface| HCs~🔪

Danny, Jed Olsen |Ghostface| x The Entity

Requested by mistery-elijah on Tumblr

Danny is 1000000% The Entity's golden boy. Not only does he enjoy hurting and killing the survivors he also makes it fun and tries to draw out hunts/kills. He provides a rollercoaster of emotions in each hunt skillfully manipulating each survivor so they go through stages of hope and despair before eventually being sacrificed.

With this being said Danny definitely lives better off than the other killers. I like to think he gets more trials when wanted along with his own little area to live in that's away from the other killers and any prying eyes.

When Danny does do something to displease The Entity it's more like a parent scolding a bratty child.

Depending on what Danny did The Entity will either take away small luxuries it's given the man or just straight up strip him of his safe heaven and his most prized possessions– his photographs.

Danny will undoubtedly throw a fit at this, taking his frustrations out on The Entity's forest and the survivors. Will no longer play with the survivors as usual and will start giving boring straight to the point kills that inevitably leave The Entity dissatisfied further.

Once Danny gets over his childish tantrum, the man will fold and do what The Entity wants all while cursing under his breath, mumbling about being a "Grown man." and how he "Doesn't need to be treated like a child."

A rock thumped against the ground as it flew from its designated spot in the eternally stretching Entity's forest. "Stupid Entity!"

Leather boots made contact with the rock once again, sending it flying into a nearby tree. The perfectly placed bark now dented. "How do you like that?" Danny screamed into the darkness ignoring the displeased chittering in the back of his head as he kicked another rock. "Fuck you and your stupid rocks."