Blaise just shook his head with a smile, getting back up. "It's alright."

The illusion then reversed, reverting back to Athena's office with a red border like thing between the illusion and reality.

The Reality Stone - red.

"Okay, so for the Soul Stone, the orange one, I can't really use any of that stones powers because there are no clones or such around, and I can't master the other two powers since formula is too complicated for my brain." Athena explained, "so I'l just move onto the next stone!"

Athena's hand then glowed green. Blaise looked around, not really noticing a difference. "What'd you do?"

Athena smiled at him, pointing at the clock, then to the candle. The clock had stopped ticking, and the flamed of the candle was completely frozen. "Come follow me."

Blaise accepted Athena's outstretched hand, taking it into his larger ones. She then directed him out of the room, his eyes widening. All of the workers that he could see seemed to have frozen completely. Athena glanced over to the shocked boy, giving him a side-grin.

"Time stopping." And with a wave of her green-glowing hand, they all started working again.

The Time Stone - green.

"Anddd the last one." Athena let out a relaxed sigh, her hands beginning to grow yellow. It was directed towards her cup of coffee, the cup surrounded by a yellow aura as it floated towards her. Once it landed onto her hands, Athena sipped from it, letting out a sound of delight after.

The Mind Stone - yellow.

"Cool, right?" Athena remarked, now sitting back on her chair, legs crossed over each other, her elbows resting on top of the arms of her seat as she held her cup of coffee.

"Holy shit, that's cool." Blaise awed. "That's so smart. Hot. Your hot."

Athena only laughed at this, getting back up as she walked in front of the man, her cup of coffee left on her desk. She wrapped her arms around his neck, Blaise instinctively wrapping his arms around her waist. "With time, Zabini. With time."

"Then time is what you will get," Blaise smiled down at her smaller figure.

The two just stood there, lips tugged up as their eyes just connected. Athena then hugged him tightly, pecking him on the cheek before letting go. "Come on, we have to get back home to my house. Shift's over and Teddy misses you." Athena announced, slipping her coat on and grabbing her purse. "Blaise get back to your senses and let's goooo!!!"

 "Blaise get back to your senses and let's goooo!!!"

2002
STARK'S CABIN, CALIFORNIA

"Morgan!!" Athena exclaimed running towards the younger girl with open arms.

"Aunt Fi!!!" The younger girl shouted, waddling on her feet as she ran towards Athena.

"Oh my you've grown so much! You weren't this heavy when I saw you a few months ago." Athena joked, lifting the girl up to her hip.