G: Woh...Pinky, Boss was upset with me...dont know what's the reason.

P: Huh! Is That all? Arre Geet...You are upset because you are getting to see his anger and bossy attitude for the first time...dont worry yaar...eisa hota rahtha hain office main (This keeps happening in our office.)

G: But he has never been this upset with me. Something could be seriously bothering him.

P: I doubt if there is anything like that. You see He is known for his tough attitude.

G: I don't think so. There could be some other reason.

P: Well, my dear, I told you even yesterday...these people are different from us...their society is different from us...hence, he keeps us employees in our place which he thinks that we are supposed to be in that place...

Geet is not thinking in line with Pinky...she is worried what's bothering her boss...Wondering what could be his problem

Geet and Pinky finish with their dinner. Geet spends some time preparing for her unit tests. She is taking her notes and preparing herself...she turns and shocked to see Maan Sir in front of her at this time and that too at her home. He was standing strict...folding both his hands.

folding both his hands

G: Sir..you...here at this time?

M: I just came here to tell you...I need the business planning and project planning reports by tomorrow morning

Geet is totally confused...But sir...Are you sure I will handle the project planning as well?

Should I explain you each and every thing in detail? Just Do what I say...I will not entertain any more questions and I will not accept any excuse if you didn't complete it. questions and ...

Sir...sir please calm down and listen to me once...Actually, I have already started preparing the report...you see..

She turns to show him all what she has prepared so far but Maan sir was not there. She understood that she was hallucinating... She smiles at her own plight. Now the issue is, she is  not getting exactly what she needs to do? She closes her eyes and takes a phew...Geet..its you who need to calm down first and do what is correct as per you.

She prepares what she just heard from Maan Sir...with a smile. Even when it was a dream with a open eyes.

At KM...

Maan is busy working on his laptop and running thro some files...he turns around and finds Geet standing in front of him...Geet...You here? he is stunned to find her at this hour and that too in his room. How did you get to my room?

 How did you get to my room?