CHAPTER 30: I've Missed Him

MARA

I could hear the sound of some birds chirping outside in the distance and began to smell an all too familiar scent as well.....my mate's.

While opening up my eyes, I immediately notice that I am not in the woods on the ground where I had fallen asleep after balling my eyes out.

Not sure where I was, I quickly sat up in bed and turned to look beside me, I saw it was Merrick. But wait, it can't be him. He is upset with me. Besides, how would he have found me? Better question is actually, where the hell are we and how did we get here?

I saw Merrick begin to stir before he tiredly began to blink a few times until fully opening his eyes and waking up more.

He looks over at me and smiles before closing his eyes again then seconds later, opens them back up and abruptly sits up in bed, looking at me.

"Baby? Oh my god. Are you alright?" He asks sounding concerned.

"I'm fine but.....Merrick, is it really you? This isn't some kind of a cruel dream? Are you really here?" I began to get emotional quickly.

"Yes baby. I'm right here. I found you yesterday asleep in the woods and I carried you here to our family's cabin. We're going to stay here a few days." He begins explaining while holding the side of my face. I just melted in his hand.

"I'm so sorry about everything. I should have never been so weak enough to have my father do that to me but....then after hearing what I allowed to have them do to you when you risked coming to save me. I mean, I don't blame you for not wanting me anymore." I started crying even more.

"Shhh....Mara. I love you. I would do anything for you. I knew what happened and I couldn't go another second without trying to do something. And nothing of what happened was your fault. He drugged you and hurt you but, I swear, he won't get away with it." Merrick promises me with disgust in his voice.

"And as far as not wanting to be with you anymore, that'll NEVER happen. I want you. ONLY you, forever." He tells me as he continues looking into my eyes making my wolf scream on excitement.

He then continued telling me about how he was gone because he bought me some things to help me feel better and make sure I recover nicely and then was wanting to surprise me with my parents.

I was touched and moved by his kindness. Maybe I overreacted and assumed the wrong thing about him cheating on me because maybe the pain was just from me missing him so much and that was it.

Next I felt him lift my chin up to look at him again. Damn mindlinking.

"Baby, I felt the pain to, right before I got you and I swear on my family, mine and our future kids lives that I never cheated on you. In fact, I had mindlinked your mother last night and she explained to me that I felt your pain but it wasn't from me being unfaithful. She told me that it was part of the guilt you felt from what happened. Along with some residual as a side effect to what your father has injected into you. He said you may feel sharp pain every so often for a little while before it will completely disappear for good. He had also mentioned that your father is trying to get back in touch but, not to worry because, he can never do it. We got rid of all that access for him to do anything, immediately after you had returned home." He finished with half a smile.

Now he had guilt in his eyes and I was feeling so happy just to be with him and not caring about anything else but being with him from now on. I want to move on past of what happened and deal with it later.

I started to place one of my hands on the side of his face now as we continue looking into each other's eyes and we start leaning in and begin kissing one another passionately.

He starts kissing me from my lips down to the side of my neck as I tilt my head slightly enough to have him continue as he is hands begin caressing my side and both my wolf and I can't take it anymore, we HAVE to have our mate.

I push him back onto the bed and climb on top of him, straddling his lap as I continue kissing him. We both then stand up and quickly remove each other's clothes in between kissing one another.

Next, I push him back onto the bed and as soon as he leans back a little on the side of the bed, I kneel down while making eye contactas I lower my head and begin stroking his cock while placing my lips over his tip and start moving my head up and down on his hard shaft.

He tilts his head back and grips onto my hair as he moans.

Shortly after I start, I feel his hand lift my head back up and has me stand as he smashes his mouth upon mine and stands up before laying me back down onto the bed and climbs on top of me, worshipping my body as always and placing trails of kisses from my lips, to my neck, to my breasts and all the way down to in between my legs.

He wastes no time in devouring between my wet lips, causing me to arch my back as I enjoy the rush of ecstasy I am feeling while drowning out everything else.

My legs begin to shake and right as he makes me come, I have the urge of wanting more. So I push him onto his back again and straddle his hips again and the moment I begin lowering myself down onto his hard shaft, I can't help but become even more wet.

I begin to move up and down onto his hard throbbing cock, riding him as he grips onto my hips with the both of us moaning in pure pleasure.......My god, I have missed him so much.

During the last several moments of us making love, he lays me down again onto my back and holds my legs back, spreading my legs wide to give him better positioning to go even deeper inside of me and starts thrusting deep inside of me until the both of us come together.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)

The Alpha Gamesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें