CHAPTER 9: Officially Yours

MARA

Wow! I never saw any of what he just said coming. I think because I know how Jericho is and have been one of his victims with his temper, I immediately believed Merrick.

That night, I decided to stay over and we slept in his bed in each other's arms after staying up most of the night, getting to know one another.

Throughout the next couple of weeks, I could feel his my wolf getting closer and closer. And despite the bullshit that he is going through between trying to prove his innocence and so forth, I still feel safe and happier than ever, while around him.

Tonight in particular, he took me to the nicest restaurant in town and I felt all the envious looks from the girls as they stared me down while he held me close.

Then as soon as we headed back to my place this time, as soon as we walked inside and he closed the door behind him, I started to get butterflies and feel a little nervous for the first time in a while with him because I was about to suggest something and wasn't sure how he would react.

He smiled at me and slowly moved in closer towards me then placed his hand gently onto the side of my face, making me instantly smile before lifting my chin up to look at him. I knew in that moment, he knew why I was nervous. 

"Baby, we don't have to do it tonight. I'll wait as long as you want me to." He gently says.

"But I want you to mark me." I reply.

"I can do that. But we can make love another time." He smiles at me reassuringly.

"But I want you to do both. You'll be my first and of course my last." I tell him.

He smiles even more now and gently caresses the side of my face with his thumb then leans in and kisses me gently.

We stand there for the next couple of minutes, making out passionately and slowly at first until my wolf tried to take over and starts to fight his tongue with mine for dominance.

Our kiss starts to intensify more as we both gently start to moan then he picks me up bridal style and carries me upstairs into my bedroom and lays me down gently onto the bed.

Next we both begin removing each other's clothes and I can't help but notice right away his reaction the moment he see's my body fully in the nude. He chuckles at my reaction as I look at him, while he licks his lips and moans a little while checking me out.

"You're so beautiful baby." He tells me - causing me to blush.

Next he gets on the bed and puts his head between my legs while holding my thighs and as he looks at me with a smile, I feel him lean forward and he starts sliding his tongue between my wet folds up and down slowly before using the tip of his tongue to flick at my wet bud.

The feeling of pleasure he is giving me is beyond anything I ever imagined. I never thought anything could feel as good or even better for that matter, than my vibrator. However, he by far, surpasses it.

"Ahh...mmmm...." I moaned softly at first before his tongue picked up the pace making my legs begin to shake, right before I reached my climax.

He starts kissing his way up to my lips, telling me how sweet I taste before then standing up and reaching over onto the ground at his pants, in his back pocket, removing a condom. He tears it open with his teeth, then rolls it on before laying on top of me again, positioning himself between my legs as I open my legs up more.

I start to prepare myself as soon as I feel the tip of his cock touch my entrance.

"I'm gonna go slow. But tell me if you want me to stop." He says.

"I will." I reply.

Next I feel him slowly enter inch by inch inside of me until his full length is all the way in. At first he starts off slow and despite the bit of pain I'm feeling, I notice the more he enters me over and over again, soon enough, the pain seems to go away and I have him pick up his speed to go faster and deeper with each thrust.

Then as soon as we both get closer to coming, I moan for him to mark me.

"Right now?" He breathlessly asks me.

"Yes. While we come together." I moan in reply.

"Okay." He says then places his lips onto mine and we kiss for a moment before he starts placing kisses on the side of my neck until we both come together and he marks me before I mark him back soon after.

He collapses on top of me while we both catch our breaths.

After we clean up and lay back in bed with each other underneath the covers, we both smile at each other and look at the marks we left on one another.

"I love you Mara." He tells me.

"And I love you too Merrick." I replied with a smile.

We spooned together before falling asleep. And now it is more 'official' that we are mates. Now that we have the marks to show it.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)