Princess Of Ice Meets Changeling

Start from the beginning

"I completely understand, darling." Rarity said as she frowned. "I can't imagine how disastrous it would be if a changeling managed to get inside."

The two girls then noticed some of the royal guards leaving the gate. "We'll just go on and search around the frozen north, we'll be back in a little bit and report to you if we see anything suspicious." One of the guards said.

"If you're going then I'm coming too." Rarity said as she walked over to the guards.

"You are? Rarity, are you sure you want to do this?" April asked as she felt uncertain. "We don't want to risk losing you."

"Fear not, April, I faced the changelings before, so I believe I can handle it if a changeling was spotted." Rarity said with a smile. "I want you to stay here and guard the kingdom, while I go with the guards."

"Let's just hope you'll be okay." April said under her breath as she left to look around the village.

So now Rarity and the royal guard of her kingdom was at a space that was a few feet away from the Ice Kingdom, the area had a few quartz crystals around and there was also a lot of snow around.

"So Princess Rarity, you sure you want to go along with this?" One of the guards asked.

"I may be a lady, but as the ruler of this kingdom, I will do whatever I can to protect this kingdom." Rarity said to the guards. "Though it is advised that all of us stay on guard, since changelings are known to shape shift, they could be just about anywhere."

"You hear that? These creatures can look like us, so be on guard guards." One of the guards said to the other guards. "Even more than normal."

"So I say that the best way for us to find them is that we cover as much ground as we can." Rarity said as she then looked at her guards and gave them directions. "Half of this ground will search left, while the other half will search right."

As the groups of guards were split up, Rarity realized that she was left alone. "And, I'll just search here, I guess." Rarity said as she then looked around the area. "Now if I were changeling, where would I hide?"

Suddenly, the snow beneath her crumbled, causing Rarity to fall into an ice cave and almost fell down into a deep ridge, fortunately she was able to hang onto a nearby stalagmite.

After she got up on her feet, she then noticed she was in some sort of icy cave with a few ice crystals. "Okay, I think maybe it's time I head back up and check and see if the guards are okay." Rarity said as she brushed some snow off and left to go check on the guards, but before she could do that, she then noticed so,etching that caught her interest.

What she saw was what looked to be her reflection, as she was admired by it. "Oh wow, I never even noticed how beautiful I look in a mirror." Rarity said as she held a piece of her hair and did a few poses, while also blew a kiss at her reflection. "I think that's enough admiring for one day, now off I go."

Suddenly, before Rarity would leave, she turned to her reflection as she noticed that it acted on its own and then sneezed, causing her reflection to actually turn into something else.

Turns out, her reflection was actually a changeling with dark gray skin with some of his arms and legs having a few holes, translucent hazel brown eyes, dark brown hair with a few holes on it, hangs, a pair of translucent purple bug like wings, wore a brown shawl, a brown tank top and dark brown pants, he was known as Donnie, a Changeling that arrived near the Ice Kingdom.

Rarity was left in shock and fear after seeing Donnie, as she felt a bit worried that he would hurt her, since she wasn't that much of a fighter. "A ch-ch-ch-ch-changeling!!!!" Rarity said in fear as she ran away while screaming.