36• Troubled Morning

Start from the beginning

A heavy sob left my mouth as I let the tears flow against my palm. The next moment, I felt Adrien's hands on my shoulder.

"Crys?" I shrugged his hands away and continued sobbing. "Oh god, Crys. Listen to me." I sensed some panic in his voice as he shook my shoulders lightly. "Crys, please don't cry. I was just kidding." His voice was partially deaf to my ears but I did catch a few words.

I was kidding.

"We did not do anything. I swear." Now panic and shock was evident in his voice. I looked up at him. He looked guilty, surprised and concerned. "Believe me, nothing happened. I was just messing with you."

My tears hadn't stopped flowing yet I shrieked. "What?!" He nodded. I scoffed in disbelief. How could he?

"Then why am I wearing your shirt?"

"You wanted to get rid of your dress so you wore the first thing that came to your hand. By yourself and out of my sight." He explained.

"And these?" I pointed at his scratch and the hickies on my neck.

"I bumped into the handle and got this scratch. And about the hickies, I used your lipstick to draw them." With wide eyes, I looked back in the mirror and tried to rub them off. They actually smudged out on my fingers.

Furious at him, I took a pillow and slammed it on Adrien's face. "Why'd you do that? You scared me, I hate you." I hit him with it till I was out of breath.

"I'm sorry!" He yelled, catching the pillow. "I didn't think that the thought of us having sex would make you so upset." The disappointment in his tone did not go unnoticed by me.

I yanked the pillow from him then hit him again. "That's not what made me upset, you idiot! I was upset because I thought that we had sex I did not even remember it!"

I am the only one who knows how much I had dreamt of Adrien and I being intimate with each other. I want him close to me, I want him to touch me and I want to remember every moment of it.

I threw the pillow away and wiped my face, sighing heavily.

"Oh." He looked pretty surprised at my confession but it was short lived as a known smirk graced his face and he scooted closer to me. "Does that mean.. that you wouldn't mind having sex with me?"

Heat crawled up my neck and I looked away from him. It was hilarious how he twisted my words. "I- I need to freshen up." I got up from the bed as quickly as possible and made my way to the bathroom while he chuckled.

Just before I could close the door, I heard his voice. "Be quick. I have to enlighten you with your antics last night."

🔹️

Obviously, Adrien did not leave his chance to tease me about my drunk-self. Morning had become afternoon and even while he was gone for the inspection of the underconstruction tree-houses with Mr. Olsen, every single text he sent or phone call he made managed to make me want to drown in a cup of water. I had sworn to never touch alcohol again.

When he returned for lunch, we decided to spend the rest of the day on the beach. All my tiredness was thrown out of the window as soon as the plan was made. Beaches always thrilled me.

For the first time since we had met, it was me who had gotten ready before Adrien, that had him quite amused by my excitement. I wore a yellow swimsuit and put on a cover-up. Adrien lazily got up from the bed and made his way to the bathroom, completely ignoring my plea to speed up. After the longest eight minutes of my life, we were finally good to go.

We reached the beach and settled our picnic bag under one of the large umbrellas. I didn't waste any time and peeled off the cover-up from my body. I heard Adrien whistle at me. Blushing, I threw my cover-up on him and turned around. I heard him chuckle and I began to take the sunscreen spray from the bag. When I turned around, Adrien had taken his t-shirt off and stood in only his swim-shorts. It was embarrassing to feel things by looking at his half-naked body even after I had already seen it so many times. Before he could notice me staring, I began spraying the sunscreen spray on myself and passed it to Adrien. We both then went closer to the shore.

"What is so exciting about the beach?" Adrien asked me and I grinned at him.

"There are a lot of good memories that I made on the beach." I told him. "Let me tell you some fun facts. My parents had met on a beach. My Dad proposed to my mom on the beach. My first birthday was celebrated at the beach. There's a whole list." Adrien too was smiling at the information.

"That sounds lovely." He said. We began to walk by the shore, hand in hand, while talking about random things. It was fun and childish to play tag with the water, not letting the wave touch our feet. Gradually, we went deeper into the water and splashed it on each other, pushed each other inside and what not.

When we were tired of our tactics, we just stood with our arms wrapped around each other, staring into our souls through our eyes. Adrien pulled me closer and clashed our wet bodies.

It was time. Say it.

Say that you love him.

"Adrien, I have to tell you something."

"I'm listening."

"I think I lo- Aah!" 

🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️

Hey! Good Monday Morning everyone. Monday is the most hated day of the week so here is a fun update for you. Hoped you like it.

Your Votes and Comments would mean a lot so remember to press the star ☆ and leave your thoughts.