Now all of the people except for Lisa are panicking why the hell someone would leak this information they tried to call Lisa but she is now answering any of their calls, "did she answer you already?"woo bin  ask woo bin as he Shake his head "no." Mr.manoban replied as he call his secret dong Yoon "hello have you heard any news??" He ask as his secretary  "sir I have asked the manager of the airport and your daughter's  flight just landed 4 hours ago sir." He said as Mr.Monoban ended call.

"Hyung Lisa's flight just landed 4 hours ago and she is still not here." Mr.manoban said as woo bin look at him curiosily " if Lisa's flight just landed 4 hours ago then where is she??" Woo bin ask him self but stop when Kim, park and Kang enter the Manoban's manor.

"Yah you surprised me!!!." Mr.manoban said as he look at his Friend "why are you here??" Woo bin ask them as Kang steps forward "I have some bad News to deliver." He said as they look at him seriously "what is it??" They ask unison " jang Hyuk escape." As he said that Mr.maniban fell to the floor but he was immediately help by his brother.

"H-how??" Mr.manoban ask "they are transferring him to the city jail but they heard some gunshot Alot of my men are shot, 5 men are dead on the spot we have guessed they plan it well." He said as woo bin shout " how could that demon escape?!!" He ask mr.kang as he hold his collar and Kim and Park pull him off "we did some investigation and he has a son who always visit him and for sure he is the one who help him escape." Kang said as he looks at the golden gang and the red Knight "what is his name??!!!!" Woo bi yell as suga and Jungkook calm him down "father calm down please." Jungkook said as he approach Jennie who is stressing out.

"His name is jong dong Yoon." He said as the all look at Mr. Manoban "t-that my secretary." He said as they all look at each other for a second  but stop when sehun and jhope yell "father!!!" They yell as they look at them a d woo bin approach them "what's happening??" He ask as jhope gave him the loptop "it's from Lisa's carfather." As jhope said Lisa's name they all diverted the attention to him as woo bin read the criptic massage "what about Lisa??"Mrs.Manoban ask him.

As woo bin look at them and "Lisa sent us a criptic massage using his car, and in that message she said she saw some cars following her." He said as they all are now worried most of all Jennie "that's why he escape." Mr.kang said as they look "that's why he escape so he can kidnapped Lisa, I will call my men we will rescue Lisa." He said as for Jennie who is now crying knowing Lisa is kidnap.

While Mrs.manoban and jennie is crying Jungkook is locating Lisa's car after some minutes he found it he, and the rest of the red knight went to the location..

_–_–_–_–

Jungkook Pov

As I locate her car  we drove to the location I really hope she is still there, I said to my self as I was praying, we stop when we saw her car "it's her car." Suga hyung said as he pulled a gun and we saw her car door open we immediately do the same and went outside, we all approach the car.

We saw her car was full of bullets "she must be ambush while she was driving." Suho hyung said as I call dad "dad we saw the car." I said and continue "we saw her cat full of bullets she must've been ambush and was plan. " I said as he ended the call.

_–_–_–_–

Jennie Pov

It's already morning and we still don't have any clue what happened to Lisa, last night I couldn't sleep I'm really overthinking like Alot if what if are inside if my brain, "honey eat." Dad said as I nodded and eat I look at baby Ella who is eating she is feed by her nana, after the breakfast I went to the Living room.