"Y/n? Why would she be heartbroken?"

"I am telling you this because everyone is going to know about this sooner or later..
Y/n really likes Jungkook and she is planning to confess today..
Do you think Jungkook likes her too..
If I already know about his answer I could prevent a big problem.."

"Yuna.. he is my friend." I know she will understand my situation, I cannot reveal my friend's secrets just because she wants to help her friend...
She is now my friend too but Jungkook's more important.

" I know you cannot tell me about his secrets but...
Just do something say something that could help me out..
Please."

"Okay I won't tell you anything about Jungkook.. but Y/n shouldn't confess to him now, he is really stressed about certain things and I don't think confessing to him now would be a good idea." I give her a solution without revealing Jungkook's secrets but I hope she doesn't guess what Jungkook feels for Y/n..
Liking someone and dating someone are completely different things..

"Oh! You really think it's a bad idea..
Should I stop her?"

"Yes if you don't want to see her hurt." I know Jungkook he would never say yes, he wouldn't.

"Thank you soo much Jimin."

" I thought we were meeting alone so we would have fun, but all I am getting from you is a thank you." I really wanted that to happen, I wasn't kidding one bit.

"Stop flirting with me, you don't have to when nobody's around."

______________________________________

Yuna's POV

I had to do something Y/n had prepared everything and I didn't want her to be rejected, this the first for her I couldn't let her be hurt..

"Tae..
Listen to me, I spoke to Jimin and he said--" I had been looking for Tae for the past ten minutes to tell him about the entire situation.

"What do you want from me when you already spoke to him."

"Will you stop being salty.

"That's how I taste.." he mumbled that but I am 100% sure he said it..

"What?"

"That's how I am okay now tell me."

"We have to stop Y/n or else it's going to be bad..
I mean I spoke to Jimin he said Jungkook would never say yes." I explain it to him quickly I didn't want him to find another point to fight over with me.

"But you said he likes her!!"

"I didn't say he likes her I was just showing the possibilities!!" He was basically blaming me.

"Okay stop shouting let's plan something.." he tries to console me since I was a little tensed...
And loud.

"WHAT!!"

"Stop shouting
.
.

So he doesn't like her..
Last time we spoke I thought he did..."

Flashback(Tae's pov)

"Why did you choose me instead of
Y/n?" I ask Jungkook once we were alone in the room, I am thankful they gave a bigger space or else I would have punched him for choosing me.

"Why would I choose her?" He keeps a straight face as if he just didn't ask me to do this game with him.

"You really are going to pretend you don't care."

"What are you trying to say." He doesn't give up

"Just tell me why you chose me instead of her when we clearly don't like each other."

"I am not obliged to answer your stupid questions."

"Let's make a deal I'll answer one of your questions and you answer mine." I try a different way to find out.

"Okay." And he agrees to it.

"You go first." I let him ask me first, I know he agreed because he must have wanted to know something.

"You like Y/n more than a friend?" Jungkook asks me something I knew he would.

"I do." I confess.

"You wanted to be here with get instead of me didn't you?" I ask him this time.

"I did." I knew it I knew his answer already I just wanted him to say it.

"Why?" I try asking him further.

"That's none of your business!"

"Just man up Jungkook."

"It's not about Manning up I have my reasons and you don't have to tell me what to do."

______________________________________

Present(Yuna's POV)

"You like Y/n?" That's the first thing I ask him after hearing what happened.