"I wish Nik was here to hear all this. He would have been happy" Rebekah said.

"Oh so do i. Iam his biggest fan" Faith said while chuckling.

"You really like him. Don't you?" Rebekah said while chuckling.

"Well like isn't the word I use. I love him" Faith said while stretching the word 'love'.

"Yeah my bestfriend love my dad. How cute" Hope said Sarcastically by stretching the word 'love' like Faith did.

"Yeah, thank God that I am a Philophobic otherwise I would have resurrected him and be your step mom" Faith joked to irritate Hope.

Hope glared at her and rolled her eyes which made Faith let out a laugh.

"Oo why are we laughing for?" Marcel asked while walking into the kitchen, smiling.

"Ohh we were planning the june wedding for Nikaus mikaelson and Faith Ann Salvatore "
Faith said to irritate Hope again while smiling mischievous at her.

"Run now or else iam gonna tickle you to death" Hope said while walking towards Faith.

"Ah you don't dare" Faith said while walking backwards.

"Okay.Run!" Hope exclaimed and ran towards the Faith who ran outside the kitchen away from Hope.

"What was that?" Marcel asked in complete puzzle.

"Oh Faith has a major crush on Niklaus and she was using it against Hope to irritate her" Freya said.

"What? No way. How did that happend?" Marcel said, amazed.

"Well it's a long story that I would share later, but has our guests arrived yet?" Rebekah asked.

"Yes and I have asked them to have a seat on the couch. So my dear bex, please be hospitable" Marcel said while kissing on her cheek.

"I will try, love" Rebekah said while kissing him.

The Scooby Doo gang was sitting on the couch, nervous to meet the mikaelsons again especially Rebekah who was pretty not welcoming about their arrival in New Orleans.

"Hey!" Marcel said while walking while walking towards them with Rebekah.

"Hey! So where is Faith?" Damon asked.

"Oh she was messing around with Hope" Rebekah said while diverting her attention towards the Gemini twins.

"Hey kids" Rebekah greeted them.

"Hi" The twins told nervously.

"Hey don't be scared, Iam sweet actually. Why don't you find Faith and Hope and ask them to join for the dinner?" Rebekah asked them affectionately.

"Yeah sure" Josie said before they went to upstairs, looking for the best friends.

"That are cute. You should be lucky to have them" Rebekah said looking at caroline with a warm smile.

Everyone was genuinely surprised to see this sudden change in Rebekah's attitude towards them.

Rebekah understood that so she chuckled at their reaction and said "Don't worry. I wasn't being sarcastic. Few hours ago we had chit chat with Faith and she gave a piece of her mind indirectly which made me realise that there was mistakes from our parts too. Our Family also had done lot of cruel things against yours so let call it even and get past all the grudges like Caroline said before" Rebekah said which made the other smile in happiness.

"Yes. We are also sorry for all the mistakes we did. But its all in the past and we could make everything right now this time." Caroline said which made Rebekah and Marcel smile.